Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2008, 10:55 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default 15 Days Away from Revels vs. Rutledge

Check out the Video!

Old 10-02-2008, 07:40 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I am humbled to play in such a great League

I just hope I do good in the DFW, the pace is so fast and the game play is extremly different then what I play here in the Greatlakes, if I can go 6-6 in my 1st year playing in my new league I will be happy.

P.S. I know for sure I have to start practicing passing because you guys allow stacking, theres no way I will be able to run against that type of defense, I don't pass to good so I have alot of work ahead of me, see you guys soon.

Norbert Revels
DFW Coach of the Chiefs
Greatlakes Coach of the Chiefs
Detroit City League Coach of Texas Tech

Last edited by Norbert Revels : 10-02-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:59 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Reggie you are the master!!!!!

Send me those decals and you will be a masterdecaler!!!!!
Old 10-02-2008, 09:07 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Watch out for that West Coast offense!! That will have you scratching your head every which way trying to figure what to do against it.

Good luck Norbert, good luck Reg!!

Los Angeles...making EF history for over a decade.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:55 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default BiG Game

WOW.... Way too kool... Good luck to both of you and may the best team win.
Reggie, sometimes I think that you would put Don King to shame. I want tickets to the game......
Old 10-15-2008, 07:38 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Hurricane Norbert "The Great" touches down...

in Texas along with JEasymoney in 1 day. Road Warriors will be arriving today, Thursday, and Friday to partake in the second Road Warrior swing.

Guys like Dru Sparks, who is surprisingly leading in the AFC South at 3-3-0 has made the switch to the Shootout style after not ever playing in this method. Sparks brings excitement, energy, and a great willingness to learn. Although the coach can be stubborn, he has been a guy who has learn from strategical mistakes and made a big name for himself.

JEasymoney is coming back to secure his trip to the playoffs. JEasymoney is one of those who you definitely want in your league for many years to come. He loves the league and the guys in it and just by that, brings so much to the table. He's been a willing teacher to many of the whippersnappers and fits the mode of what we do in the DFW.

Kevin "The Soljah/Boodie" Boddie comes back with the same energy he left with. Anybody who knows Boddie knows this guy is dedicated and his Redskins will be a force in the NFC East. Boddie starts off against the Giants but then face the Dallas Cowboys in a pivotal NFC East confrontational. Boddie will be attempting to get in 8 of his games during this weekend. By week's end, he should be deep in the hunt for a playoff berth.

Antonio Jones from Newport News, VA will be making his first venture out to the Lone Star state with the Giants. It will be a learning experience for Tony but guys will definitely be there to teach and help in whatever areas he need. By the middle of his schedule, he should be competitive. Tony will be using this as a learning year but he will improve over the course of his "quick" season.

LeRon King and his Houston Oilers will be showing off Mike Rozier and the great Earl Campbell in the same backfield. It will be interesting to see if the Oilers have incorporated the forward pass in their game and if they will try to run wide splits. King has the knowledge but year 3, it's time to translate into big time wins!

Robert "The Militant" Jackson will be bringing the SD Chargers to the metroplex. Can he make the transition from the LAEFL to the DFW fully? RJ is one of the most passionate players around and has one of the strongest teams but now, it will be important that the Chargers get that high-powered offense in line and make key stops on defense. When that is done, he will be challenging for the crown. The AFC West is there for the taking!

Norbert Revels will be bringing his high-powered Chiefs to Texas playing a schedule that includes not every heavyweight but quality opponents. The Chiefs should do very well but he will be chided throughout the Weekend. Guys have already drawn an affinity to "The Great" so he's definitely one of us! Big games are against his good buddy, Raidernation RD and Oakland and finishing his weekend off against the Cowboys in Footballfigure.net Stadium. The Hurricane is a comin!
Old 10-30-2008, 11:46 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Pics of Norbert vs. Rutledge

Somebody was shooting these for me and did not hold the camera still. However, this is what I got.

Temperatures were in the mid 70's under the lights
Attached Images

Old 10-30-2008, 02:23 PM
MFCA MEMBER

THANKS FOR THE