Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2009, 12:44 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default MPFL GOOD NEWS & SEASON DELAY

I want to first thank My Lord God for seeing me through these haed times and to share with you how God has blessed me.

There are many out there who think they know me, or think that I lie, talk about them behind there backs, but the issues is they don't know my God, neither do they have a relationship with him. They see through the eyes of the worlds system of thinking, understanding, and are blind to the ways and understanding of God.

This is what God has done for me;

God is able!!!!!
No matter what anyone says or thinks or feels you need to know he is able!

In 1995 I worked part time as a security monitor for the Alexandria Sheriffs Office. I wanted tobe a deputy. After missing the passing grade by 3 points I asked the chief deputy if he could give me some advice so I can pass the test the next time. He told me that I would never be a Sheriff for the city of Alexandria, but that I was bright, smart and would be better off going some place else.

I put what he said befor the lord in prayer. Many times after that I took the test, past it, finished the process, but never got the job. But I still trusted in the Lord, I kept walking up right befor him.

Many people tryed to help me but didn't believe I would get this job, but I trusted in Gods word, I held on to his promise despite the lies that people told on me, despite the hardship and pain.

I held on to the Lord because he is all I had. I then became a Jr Deacon of my church, still praying, still trusting in the Lord.

Man no matter who he is, or his title, or power he thinks he has is no match for God! Like pharaoh who thought he had more power and authority over God soon found out that God is God over everything he created.

God opens doors that no man can shut and shut doors no man can open. This man tryed to close a door to me, but there is a God who hears and answers prayer if you are living you're life in line with his word than you're faith will be tested.

I have had many so called friends in my life, but when you tell them the truth, they get offended and turn there back on you and leave you alone, but Jesus is nothing like that!

I trust in him, I tell him about all of my troubles, and issues in my life, I tell him the truth that no one knows other then him, and he said in his word that he will never leave me nor forsaken me, and he is true to his word.

I am now blessed by God to be a Deputy Sheriff for the city of Alexandria!!! I start July 13th 2009!!!!

There is nothing to hard for God!!!!

You can't play church, live like you want to live and think you will receive something from God. Humble is the way!

None of them that called themself my friend believed in me! (Job)!
I felt like Joseph who didn't do anything wrong, but I still held on to my faith in God!

God see's everything and knows you're heart, he knows if you're real, or just playing church.

So what ever you are going through, no matter what people say to you, think about you, it's you're relationship with Christ that matter!

Man is a thing created by God, and all man can do is live and die. He has no power over you. But God, GOD is able.

Those that treat you wrong, lie to you, turn there backs on you, they say they are with you and then leave you. God knows and will take care of all issues in you're life if you trust him and walk up right befor him.

Know this that what they do unto you, they do unto God, and it is God who see's the truth.

Turn you're back on everything that is not like him, ask him to take away everything that not like him in you're life and live for him because he died for you!

So to every reader of this post, even them that may think I am talking about them I say unto you that you need to serve God!

I have known that to every person who has lied to me, tryed to put a stumbling block in my path, God has rewarded them for there deeds.

Humble is the way!!!!!!!

This is the reason for the season delay as I will be sworn in on Friday July 10th 2009 at 11am at the Alexandria Court House, and will be in the Police Academy January 2010 until July 2010.

The Bible says acknowledge him in all you're ways and he will direct you're path, but if you don't know the Lord or have a relationship with him then you're lost and nothing you do will last because only what you do for Christ will last.

I am always praying for each and every one of you that God may show himself to you only if you seek him, God is able to save you, keep you, and bring you out of a sinfull world. Jesus stands at the door of you're heart, will you open up and let him in?
Old 06-18-2009, 12:55 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Let me be the First ....

To offer a Genuine Congrats.....
Deputy Sheriff Anthony Burgess....The hard part is still to come.....
Old 06-18-2009, 01:05 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Thanks

I can honesly say that I know what my pastor and other men and women of God go through.

When you stand on the truth, and speak the truth people will not like you, they will think all sorts of negative things about you and you are not even talking to them.

But God looks at you're heart and he rewards the true, pure hearts of them that trust in him.

As long as I am pleasing in his eyes it doesn't matter what man says or does to me, he will have to answer to God.

I know that God is able if we only trust in him
Old 06-18-2009, 01:17 PM
OldSchool

Default Good News...

AB,

I've congratulated you privately, but let me publicly add my congratulations to you again. Getting the job that you've wanted so badly is definitely a gift from above. Good luck and much success on your new endeavor, because you deserve it my friend.

Take care,

Don
Old 06-18-2009, 01:07 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Wink AB

Congrats to you, bro.
He IS indeed able to do exceedingly,,,,,,,,,abundantly,......MORE than we are able to think or ask.
...and when they called for the apostles and had beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus and let them go. So they departed... And daily in the temple and in every house, they did not cease teaching and preaching Jesus as the Christ.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:18 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Thank you

To God be all glory and honor!!!!!!!!

You are soo right because the word of God is true all by it's self.

God delights in the truth and that truth is foolishness to the unsaved. There was this guy who said he was with me then turned his back on me when I stood on the truth.

The word says put not you're trust in man, and so I put all my trust in the Lord and he has never failed me!

See it was God who allowed me to create this system, for his glory and I know that without him I could not have done it. He will bless and elevate this system in his time.

And the things that the preachers of the word of God go through, I am going through in this system and running a league.

The preacher is there to help up do things God's way, to teach us God's words, and if they will not hear the preacher then they will not hear God.

I have to teach Bible study tonight, Gen 13. and I cant wait to get there, we have so much fun in his word.
Old 06-18-2009, 02:28 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default CONGRAT'S ON THE NEW JOB

Ant,

I congratulated you a week ago over the phone before you went public with this and i will say it once again.

Congatulations on your new you job acqusition. It is well deserved.

Dont worry about the season being delayed. It will give us more time to recruit.

thganx
mantaraydre
Old 06-18-2009, 03:23 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default congrats!!!!

AB,THIS IS RONNIE WE HAVE NOT BEEN IN TOUCH WITH EACH OTHER FOR SOMETIME,BUT I STILL REMEMBER THE CONVERSATIONS WE SHARED ABOUT THE HOBBY IN BALTIMORE AT THE CONVENTION AND ON THE PHONE,SO LET ME JOIN IN WITH THE OTHER FELLOWS IN SAYING CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB YOU ARE TRUELY A GOOD PERSON.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:37 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Hi Anthony,

Greetings my brother in Christ and congratulations on being promoted to Deputy Sheriff. Psalm 37:4 says "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." You obviously have done your best to put Christ first in your life, Matthew 6:33, and now you have been rewarded. As for the gentleman who turned his back on you when you spoke the truth well I would simply say he was not a friend and here is why. Proverbs 27:6 says "Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses." Good luck with the police academy beginning in January and I am sure you will be an asset to law enforcement. Have a good day and always remember Psalm 121:1-2.

Yours In Christ,
John aka Coach J
Old 06-18-2009, 04:41 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up

Once again God is glorified by unwavering faith.Congrats on standing fast even when most doubted you and believing that God does indeed work respond to faith.Mat your new position allow you to be a difference maker and do good works in God's favor giving him all the glory and the praise.Keep us posted on how things are going out your way.May your efforts continue to be blessed by God.

raiderhp