Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Solitaire (The all by myself forum)
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2011, 05:29 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default WNFL

Coming soon WNFL( Wally's National Footbal League). I think what I'm going to do is go back have a tournament going back to my first game the 1973 Superbowl Coboys vs. Doplhins. Each year for Christmas I got 4 teams once I got 8. Then each addtional tournaey would include the teams i got the following year and bring it to current year. I remember palying tourneys and keeping scores but not good records. I have updated my teams through the years so this will be fun. 38 year of tourneys.

Walt
Old 02-21-2011, 06:21 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Hey Walt, I hope you have as much fun in Wally World as I do in my mine!
Attached Images

Old 02-21-2011, 07:13 PM
First Round Draft Pick

Default Similar to me!..Brings back memories!

I got my first Electric football game on my birthday February 22, 1970. I was 8 years old. My first game played was a recreation of that years Superbowl where the Vikings got dominated by the Chiefs in real life, but in my game the Vikings got revenge beating the Chiefs. I don't remember the score, but I clearly remember the Vikings winning. My father got me the next years Superbowl game, the next year, from the SEARS catalog, because he saw that i loved it so much. I played Electric football religiously, like you adding 2 to 4 teams per year until I was 18 years old. I didn't play Electric football again, till after i was married for a full year. My wife knew i was immature and a bit crazy, so when i got back into the hobby at the age of 34, she thought nothing of it. At the age of 45, I bought my first house with her and my daughter, and have a full basement room dedicated to just Electric football. There are 4 boards set up in that room at all times, on different benches and tables, along with all my Sports memoriabilia. Tomorrow i turn 49, knocking at the door of the BIG 50. I have to say, that at this point in my life, after my family, my friends, and God and Country, my love of Electric football comes next! So with my PAINTED TEAMS from ROO MORGANS, my BOARD COVERS and BOARD from RAIDERMAN, and other stuff from MIGGLE TOYS, and EXCALIBER, I will have a great OFF DAY tomorrow playing what I love, on my birthday, Electric football SOLITAIRE, with me, myself and I!!!!!

Last edited by NEWYORKGUY : 02-21-2011 at 07:16 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:30 AM
MFCA MEMBER

I hear you New Yor Guys i feel the same.

RavennaAl if you can't have fun in your world its a sad sad day!!!

Walt
Old 02-22-2011, 06:40 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default You guys make me LOL!

New York Guy, I could copy your post and just put my name on it. After I read it last night I told my wife I now know another guy who's wife thinks he's immature and crazy; she wasn't ammused but I was

Thanks for the good start to the day guys.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:21 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Wives just don't get it.