Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2007, 02:07 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default ? about leagues

How many leagues allow more than 1 person to run the same team ? I have thought about this and when I play I am always more into the game if the team I was using was a favorite of mine.
If 2 people want to use the same team , should each coach be required to have that team in both home and away uniforms ?
I have also thought if every coach has his teams offense in dark jerseys and defense in light then that might solve most of the problems.
What do you guys think.
My thought is to let everyone use the team they want to use.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:17 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I totally agree Jeff

First of all if I am not playing with my favorite team I lose that desire.
I feel that if two people want to be the same team that it is fine as long as you have them in both dark/white uniforms. I would rather everyone be their favorite team and play with passion than to play with another team and don't care. To me, what makes any league great is when everyone wants to win and compete to be champions.That's why I also like having as many teams as possible because it's more exciting when a lot of people are competing for the one goal (the Super Bowl), instead of just a few.One other reason I think everyone should play with their favorite team is because if anyone has a custom board they are probably going to have their favorite team on it. What's the sence of having a custom board,a custom team, and not be able to play with them. If I could not be my Oilers I would be wasting my time.That's how much I love the Oilers.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:29 AM
THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP

Default Myself...

I don't have a problem with a coupla people having the same team. The Problem is when you have 5 teams of Redskins in the league. Now I understand that most want to play with their favorites (me, I never do) but I personally think it is selfish when a guy has 5 or six teams but he still plays with the Redskins when there is already three squads in the league (just venting here). But I understand it is a hobby also so you have to make exceptions sometimes but it takes some of the fun out of it for me to play three or four squads of 'Skins in one season.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:55 AM
MFCA MEMBER

I like the offense in one color and the defense in another.
I only have three teams I use.
Chiefs
Chiefs
and Chiefs.

OK, I have RAW and the Super Sumos and K State for college also but my heart belongs to the Chiefs and it sucks to have to play a game with any other team.

People's Champ has a point also. I wouldn't enjoy playing 4 teams of Chiefs all season!

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 09-28-2007, 10:02 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default re

I am painting the dolphins now . I was going to paint the offense in dark and defense in white just for that reason.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:39 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Just getting back

into EF.

Our father-son house league we take turns with our teams - although my son has certain preferences.

The nyefl which I am joining this year has one or two multiple owners I believe - but no doubles of teams that I know of.
Old 09-30-2007, 03:59 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Jeff

Do what you want to do. You are the Commish and you're a great person. By the way what time is best for you to have me come up on Monday. I'm there anytime you say. Just give me a time.