Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2006, 08:48 PM
19Alworth71

Default Thanks

Ive shared this with some of you on the phone.I Lost my mom in 2004 and moved to northern calif to take care of my Dad.He was 92.It was emotionally draining and hard to see your hero going fast.He put up a good fight for a year.I could not leave the house or really do anything.My one break was going on the computer and I found the Miggle site.I would read all of your posts eagerly some times I would read them two or three times.I promised myself that some day I would get back into EF and maybe I could post stuff on your board.And maybe become friends with you.Any way DON was kind enough to tell me about this site.I Lost my Dad recently.Anyway I wanted to say thanks you dont know how much that site and your post helped me through the hardest time of my life.
Erick
Old 11-16-2006, 08:15 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Erick,
Sorry to hear of your recent losses. EF is a great way to forget about a few things for awile and enjoy yourself. It was very nice talking to you yesterday and if you need any advice, there is a great group of guys here to help. Welcome to the hobby...
Mike
Old 11-16-2006, 09:42 AM
OldSchool

Post Welcome aboard...

Erick,

I'm glad you decided to join us my friend. Speaking with you offline is always a pleasure. Feel free to share your thoughts about EF, and don't hesitate to ask questions. A lot of people in this community are very generous with their information.

I sent you an email the other day, about my cell phone having an untimely accident. I just got a new one, so I'll call you this evening after it's charged up.

To echo my buddy Mike... Sorry again for your loss. Take care!

Your friend,

Don Smith
Old 11-16-2006, 11:05 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Hi Erick,

Sorry to hear of your loss. I have lost both of my parents so I understand what you have been through. I am also an only child and was in the position where at some point looked after both of my parents as they got older especially my mother during the last eight years of her life. I am glad that you took the time to diligently read the Miggle posts and eventually got back into electric football.

Just for your information I have tried on three occasions to respond to your PM that you sent me earlier this week but with no success. Please email me at johnjohn700@yahoo.com so that I can answer your question. By the way what part of northern California are you in ?

Again sorry to hear of your losses but you will learn that not only do the people on the chatboard enjoy electric football but we are supportive of each other in other ways as well. Please send me an email and hopefully we can talk and maybe meet one day as well.

Coach_J