Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2008, 08:58 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I think I have decided

I tried and tried to get Weirdwolf to run for president flg$ on the vibration party ticket. I even thought Guttman would make a real good running mate.

I could see them carrying the midwest and maybe Texas.

But with deep regret, Weirdwolf has declined.

So I am thinking now that I will vote for the first candidate who says anything that implies they have experience in our hobby.

I know at least one MFCA member who has already pledged to try to get close to one of the people running when they are in D.C. and ask the question.

I would at least like to see Weirdwolf have a conference with one of the people running. You know, a presidential discussion.

We have to get the cost of figures, bases, and boards down so they can be available to everyone.

Just my thoughts after an hour of watching the 'Bla, blah, blah, on the tube". I would rather watch a you tube video from electric coach.

Rock Solid

With this post I formally resign from the Wolf for President committee. Me and the guy in the mirror are united in this decision and there will not be a recount.
This message was approved by the Wolf for President committee and I am Rock Solid and I approve this post. flg$
Old 05-22-2008, 09:00 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default We accept your decision....