Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2008, 10:33 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default BAM Logo is the Best I Have Seen!

There are two guys that I have seen work in logo design. You can put their names in a hat and draw either one out and you can't lose either way. One is David Campbell out in Los Angeles and the other is Lyn Schmidt, better known as Weirdwolf.

Yesterday I got to talking with my 'boy from New York, Mozeek and I cut straight to the chase!

The BAM logo is Da Bomb! With Mantaray Dre's creativity and Weirdwolf's skillz and talents, they nailed it! To me, it is the best league logo I have ever seen-PERIOD! I salivate everytime I look at that D_MN thing!

To me, it encompasses everything New York! Morgan got a big kick out of my "green anger" because I had no answer for what Wolfy had pulled off! 'Dre, you know I luv you brother but this time, you made me sick as a dog looking at something so beauty.

Officially, I am a member of the BAM but I thought the DFW would be leading this "leading edge" thang! But 'Dre, one of my leaguemates in the DFW, upstaged me!

We definitely are proud of what you guys have done with this logo thing down here in the Lone Star State but I would be lying if I did not tell you it was like a back-handed punch to the side of the face!

All the magic goes to Wolfy! I knew my long-haired brother was talented but he put his foot in this one (Wolfy, that's a term of endearment). The colors are vibrant and the message is clear!

Then he turns around and knocks out the OHIOEFL in a "NASTY" way too! While I am just sitting here living with our classic DFW logo wondering, "Can Wolfy help us at least have an alternate logo?"

Congrats to my second league, BAM for bringing some swagger to the game and you are definitely setting a trend. Much praise goes to Lyn "Weirdwolf" Schmidt for his tireless efforts and great professional skillz! You really bring so much to the game and I am so happy we got to hang around each other at the Shootout and even more happier that we are friends.

Great Job Guys!