Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > General rules posts not specific to a certain rules set
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-2008, 05:54 PM
MFCA YOUTH MEMBER

Default The Veer.

Does anyone out there in their league use the veer? What leagues are the veer allowed in?
Taylor
Old 01-08-2009, 11:29 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default From Veer to eternity>It can be done.

Great question!In the style I am playing it can be done and I am sure other styles can replicate it also.We use multi stops and magnets and you can use big line splits.Keep in mind the defense has flexiblity also.They can place their DL in the gaps or blitz those gaps which would take away your FB dive threat,but we are talking option correct--ha ha.You still have your QB keep.pitch or option pass.I am sure you can modify it to fit your rules set.It is easier in some ways than others IMO-LMK if I can help STT
Old 11-23-2010, 03:49 PM
MFCA MEMBER

I was going to post on the option play but did a search and found this one already started; but quite awhile back.

What are your stop rules when running the option? If it is a true triple option you first have the dive to consider. At what point do you make the decision on the dive. I've been running the board for 1 second. At that point the decision must be made to give to the dive back or have the qb keep and continue.

How do you line the dive back and qb up to start the play. I put the dive back right up behind the lineman; a few yards back so he's not stacked. The qb goes just off his rear, inside base corner angled in the direction of the play. The pitch man is lined up in a good pitch relationship to the the qb.

If the dive option is not executed the board is turned back on and the qb continues with the ball.

At any point the board can be turned off to execute the pitch. The board must be turned off before contact on the qb and the pitch man must have good pitch relationship. I do not use a stick for the pitch.

I'm interested in any thoughts, suggestions, or other 'options.'