Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2010, 11:06 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default BEVERLY HILLS THRILL !!!! WEST SIDE RIDIN

COACHES,

WHAT CAN I TELL YA, L. A is the blankidy blank blank. Everything i imagined it would be. I've been trying to get to cali for years and finally made it. Plane ride was not as long as i thought. Flying on with virgin america helped with there nice tav line up. watched espn and many tv shows. My ipod touch filled with episodes of THE WIRE made the ride nice and easy.

Leaving the plane was delayed due to ny's hurricane but we made it out to ALL THE PALM TREES AND SUNSHINE. well worth it. Breakfast in beverly hills in the morning then over the the OPEN run around 11:00.

open run, first off, what a great idea to host ef games. They use community rooms at the mall. Im thinking every mall probably has community rooms in every state. I will check new yorks. The west side pavilion mall is a beautiful mall in a nice neighborhood.

THE LA COACHES, WHAT A GREAT GROUPS OF GUYS. It is finally nice to meet the men who you see on the chatboard. These guys know and love ef with extreme passion. AFTER 1 WEEKEND I FELT LIKE I KNEW ALL THEM FOR 20 YEARS. It was the same warm welcome when i first touched down in texas. Its nice to travel to different regions and just meet the coaches from that area.I enjoyed every second being around and fellowshipping with these guys. THEY ALL ARE FUNNY AS YOU KNOW WHAT. They should go over to the film studios and try out for some parts in a tv show or movie.

For years i have heard its too far going west and this and that. ITS NOT FAR WHAT SO EVER ! It is well worth the trip. Eric and dave gave out open run jackets for all the participants that are really nice. They served a nice barbecue dinner on friday night, which i was late for. They have a refrigerator stocked to the brim with drinks. They had monstrous fields i never saw before.

Coaches on the westside have definitely formed a nice empire out on the west.ERIC AND DAVE are 2 great of the nicest guys in the world and professional tournament operators. Anyone who cant play for them are surely missing out. We are going to bridge this gap and have LA connect with the rest of the ef world.

1) eric- thanx for everything. The hospitality you provided was incredible. I will be in touch about ef and howard stern. We had a fun talk about howard stern in the car.

2)Dave, thanx for the fellowship and hospitality. Dave is a great guy and coach all around. we have fun playing our game.

3)shabby j, It was finally nice to meet the great shabby j. we spoke on the phone before and we finally met. Shab is one of the coolest dudes in the world. shab thanx for everything, it was a pleasure to finally meet.

4)ajah- Ajah might be funnier than eddie murphy. he had everyone rolling all weekend. It was great to meet you. we will hook up again like we all talked about at the end of the tourney.

5)robert runels, nice to meet you. YOU HAVE THE GREATEST BOARD I EVER PLAYED ON. its a watts board with radio shack rotary motors. The board had that slide to it. Best field my men ever ran on. No jumping around and tipping over. smooth like silk.

6)cleon tate, what a nice guy. San diego native, im dying to move to san diego. Good to meet you. I will hit you up like you said when im out there.

7)celo, thanx for the hospitality, ONE OF THE GREATEST COACHES ALIVE. Being out there i now see why he reps UCLA so hard.

8)mike turner, i see mike everywhere. Always good to see mike in any house. a coach that will bring it. great win mike.

**i will finish in a while
Old 10-05-2010, 07:44 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Thanks for coming!

Mantaraydre,

Glad you had a great time! Thanks for the support, hope to see you again soon!

DMC
Old 10-05-2010, 09:33 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Dre,

It was a pleasure fellowshipping with you, it really was, thanks so much for supporting the LAEFL!

I am sorry we did not get more to time get into the passing method we discussed. Post up here, send me a PM or call.

Los Angeles...making EF history for over a decade.