Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2009, 02:44 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Dewayne Jennings mini mcfarlanes finally hit miniature football

coaches,

Just got off the phone with the great dwayne jennings. After a period of trial and error with creating figures, he is finally happy with his latest invention. HIS NEW FIGURES. These are the first figures in history that look like mini mcfarlane's. The detail on each figure is incredible and they are not even painted or decaled yet. These new figures will bring miniature football to a whole new level. Coaches will be redoing teams once they get there hands on these fig's. He has additional pictures he is going to post this weekend so everyone can get a closer look at different angles. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ONE OF THESE THINGS PAINTED UP. For years i have heard coaches say they wish someone would produce something close to what mcfarlanes look like. WELL, HERE THEY COME !!!!!!

HERES THE DEAL

HE IS PUTTING OUT THE FIRST RUN WHICH WILL BE READY THE EARLY PART OF MAY. RIGHT NOW HE IS TAKING PRE-ORDERS FROM COACHES. PAYPAL HIM OR SEND HIM A MONEY ORDER TO LOCK IN YOUR FIGURES FOR MAY.
HIS PAYPAL ADDRESS IS

DJENNINGS@ELECTRICGRIDIRON.COM

HE IS TAKING ORDERS RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND.

AVAILABLE IN MAY WILL BE A QB, RB, WR AND LB.
The next run will include a offensive lineman and defensive lineman

WHEN PAYPALING HIM SPECIFY THE FIGURES YOU WANT AND HOW MANY
EACH FIGURE IS $10 (WELL WORTH IT TO HAVE A MINI MCFAR ON YOUR BOARD.)

I told him i was putting this message out there so all of you would know what was going on. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER HERE ON THE POST. EITHER PAYPAL HIM OR PM HIM FOR HIS MAILING ADDRESS IF SENDING A MONEY ORDER.

Stay tuned for more pictures of these figures. CLEARLY, THE BEST FIGURES EVER PRODUCED IN ELECTRIC OR MINIATURE FOOTBALL.

He will be waiting to hear from you guy's

ONCE AGAIN THAT'S DJENNINGS@ELECTRICGRIDIRON.COM

he told me last night some coaches saw them first hand, the pictures do not do the detail justice as opposed to holding them in your hand.

****dont be sorry and miss the first run*****

MANTARAYDRE

Last edited by mantaraydre : 04-03-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:10 PM
MFCA MEMBER

where are the pics??
Old 04-03-2009, 08:36 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Pic's

Maybe this will help I found some pic's, "I think"...

http://www.miniaturefootball.com/for...ad.php?t=11562
Old 04-03-2009, 08:55 PM
Jskywalker1

I actually saw them last night and all I can say is "WOW"!!!! I've seen some creative figures in my short time back in the hobby but these are probably the best I've seen up to this point. The detail in which he is making them is a thing of beauty.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:20 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thanks Joe
Old 04-03-2009, 09:21 PM
MFCA MEMBER

So which figure was his first one he came out with? RB or WR?

Are there 4 totally new ones or only 3?
Old 04-04-2009, 11:28 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default JUST ORDERED 8 RUNNING BACKS

COACHES,

When something unbelievable is before you, you must act. A few years ago i was in a manhattan parking lot and saw a jeep i never saw before. BEST LOOKING THING ON THE ROAD. never saw anyone else with it. From my understanding they where not on the market yet so this person got the first of the first. Same principal applies here. I just ordered 8 running backs and 4 quarterbacks. ofcourse i will get more as i go. i want these to put on my 'BRAWL" TV SHOW TEAM. I will make sure the camera gets plenty of closeup's of these. Also i will change my MPFL runnings and qb's to these new figures also. GO ON AND BE THE FIRST OF THE FIRST ALSO!!!!!

WE ALL ARE GOING TO HAVE FUN WITH THESE MINI MAC'S. THAT RUNNING BACK FIGURE IS NASTY TO SAY THE LEAST. "WOW". Coaches are loving these and we have not seen one painted yet. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE 5-13 STUDIO'S GET HIS HANDS ON ONE ONE THESE AND DRY BRUSH IT. OLD SCHOOL JOHNNY UNITAS AND JIM BROWN PAINTINGS !!!!

MANTARAYDRE

Last edited by mantaraydre : 04-04-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:03 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Absolutely the best I've ever seen

Dewayne, without a doubt these are just stunning and i can't stop looking at these. All your hard work and patience are now paying off as you have created figures like I've never seen. Dre is right in everything he has said and I can't tell you enough how thankful I am of all this hard work.Keep up the outstanding work.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:36 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default interest and orders blowing up

coaches,

before i started this thread dewayne told me on the phone the interest in these figures were going crazy. Coaches contacting him left and right. Now that more information on these figures, im sure the order line in going wild. Dewayne is the nicest guy in the world and deserves all that's coming to him. I hope coaches are paypaling him to death getting in on these first runs. Even if you start at $20 for 2 figures, it's a start to building and adding to your team. DONT MISS THE BOAT, GO ON AND COP SOME FIRST RUNS.

**QUICK QUESTION, Am i seeing things, on the running back it looks like the gloves are sculpted on the player already. Look by the wrist, aren't those the straps to loosen and tighten the gloves. I might be seeing things but if i am right, HOLY SMOKES !!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ELSE CAN YOU SAY

MANTARAYDRE
Old 04-07-2009, 11:33 AM
MFCA MEMBER

I have seen them in person and they look better than the pics . The detail is like the real thing !