Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2010, 12:21 PM
MFCA Member #3

Default EXPIRED membership number is about to hit 70

As I posted in Dre's post titled "MFCA 300"...we currently have 36 unpaid membership dues for 2009 and we have 34 "expired" members already...creating a soon to be total of 70 expired members.

If you know someone, who is thinking of getting out of the MFCA, then I am asking that you encourage them to give the MFCA another chance. Our membership has many benefits, including this message board and it is only $20 a year. So give the MFCA a hand and me a hand and let's try to get our paid membership atleast over the 200 level....

Thank You

The Silverhorse is ready to ride! Geddy up!
Old 01-19-2010, 01:01 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default DONT LET YOUR MEMEBER EXPIRE

COACHES,

Please do not let your MFCA membership expire. Having an association was only a dream when it was talked about on the miggle chatboard. There were many who said it will never happen. Too many ego's in one boat will cause it to sink. Well, we have been sailing along rather nicely for years now. We are about to dock in canton early august foir the biggest event of all time. One way to ensure that the MFCA stays strong and afloat is for it's members to keep up the payments on there yearly dues. Some of us may forget and some of us will put things off until a later date. You keeping up with your dues will help the MFCA function at it's highest level. It means alot to the members who visualized this many years ago. I myself, presented a want for such an association on the miggle chatboard and many did not believe. To see it come to fruition and not fold at any point means a great deal to the Miniature football community. It means, we can exist and work together. Two mfca conventions is a major success.

The MFCA belongs to you, not the NFL OR THE playstation community.
So please do your part in keeping this fine association running like a fortune 500 company. Remember, when the world was pounding go to college into every kids head. Bill gates broke free from that mentality and dropped out of school. He felt he had something important to work on and i think we know what that was. Anything and everything has to start somewhere. Each time you sit down and type into this little box, THANK BILL. He had a vision and a dream that worked and he saw grow to micrsoft. We have started something here also, our vision, our dreamed. We are seeing it grow also so don't give up now. Remember, if you are on here everyday, or every other day. THIS IS WERE YOU WANT TO BE !

THANX
MANTARAYDRE

Last edited by mantaraydre : 01-19-2010 at 01:05 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:53 PM
MFCA MEMBER

I had a bunch of guys contact me already if their membership is due. March 30 and September 30 are the due dates for renewal based on your original sign-up date. I will be sending out notices to group 1 due on March 30 in the next couple of weeks.

The complete members list is at: http://miniaturefootball.org/about-t.../mfca-members/

If you are in red, your membership has lapsed.

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!