Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2010, 05:12 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Tweak Arrived

Just got my copy of "The Tweak". Another outstanding job Guys!!!!

Thanks,
Chris LeMay
"All right, now, I don't want them to gain *another yard!* * You blitz…all…night!* If they cross the line of scrimmage, I'm gonna take every last one of you out! You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!" from Remeber the Titans

Last edited by eflfanatic : 05-22-2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old 05-22-2010, 06:57 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Got mine, looks great. I especially like the cover, very well done.
MFCA member #31
Old 05-22-2010, 07:42 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default BEST TWEAK EVER.

COACHES,

I received the tweak and i must say this is the best issue to date ! .it's about time a collection of coaches gave insight to different strategies in regards to the defense. THIS TYPE OF SEGMENT SHOULD BE IN EVERY TWEAK. That was great reading. Mike pratt gave incredible advice. If a player is stronger, DONT LINE UP OVER HIM. I think there may be some coaches who think YOU MUST place a player in front of an offensive lineman. NO YOU DONT. If a league tells you otherwise, RUN FOR THE HILLS. How strong can a player be if he has no-one to block. ALL OF THE INSIGHT FROM THE COACHES WHO PARTICIPATED WAS EXCELLENT. That is just what this hobby needed, MORE CHALK TALK !
That visual in the mag gives this community a more professional football appearance.

The section on solitaire was awesome. IM LOVING THAT PLAY CHART. I think i will create one like that. Great way to keep the play calling honest.

THANX
MANTARAYDRE
Old 05-23-2010, 09:00 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Got mine!

Great issue. Nice articles....especially the last two.

You guys have created another keepsake.

Don "detroitchild" Lang
Old 05-24-2010, 10:11 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantaraydre View Post
COACHES,

I received the tweak and i must say this is the best issue to date ! .it's about time a collection of coaches gave insight to different strategies in regards to the defense. THIS TYPE OF SEGMENT SHOULD BE IN EVERY TWEAK. That was great reading. Mike pratt gave incredible advice. If a player is stronger, DONT LINE UP OVER HIM. I think there may be some coaches who think YOU MUST place a player in front of an offensive lineman. NO YOU DONT. If a league tells you otherwise, RUN FOR THE HILLS. How strong can a player be if he has no-one to block. ALL OF THE INSIGHT FROM THE COACHES WHO PARTICIPATED WAS EXCELLENT. That is just what this hobby needed, MORE CHALK TALK !
That visual in the mag gives this community a more professional football appearance.

The section on solitaire was awesome. IM LOVING THAT PLAY CHART. I think i will create one like that. Great way to keep the play calling honest.

THANX
MANTARAYDRE
Yeah man, EXACTLY WHAT DRE SAID!!!!!

I was gonna put out a thread on this very thing, glad i found one already started.

I learned a great deal from those articles on strategy. I would love to see that stuff from like 5 different coaches each issue- that would be HOT!!
It would also help a new guy become more familiar/understanding and acclimated to game play.

The cover is AWESOME as it grabbed my attention with intrigue, right away!
Luv the love for the solitaire game!

Lets all take heed to the 'Letter from the Editor' article and help out however we can.

NICE JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2010, 07:07 PM
MFCA MEMBER

I agree...another GREAT issue of the TWEAK! My hats off to you guys for creating this magazine!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:25 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Great issue

Now that I've had the time to sit down and really go through the latest Tweak I have to say that I'm truly impressed on several fronts. First, the graphics from cover to cover are outstanding. Second, the types of articles are nice. The variety means that most should find something of interest in this issue. Third, the input from the number of coaches is impressive, especially on defensive strategy. That's probably the most important piece as this effort lives and dies with the input of the MFCA membership. This magazine has risen to a quality to sit next to other hobby/sports magazines in bookstores and newstands. Is it perfect...no. But striving for perfect requires the input of all of you guys who love this hobby so much. So if it's not to your liking and you have not contributed anything to it then look in the mirror for blame.

I'd like to see copies of the Tweak in hobby shops and events across the country. I'm sure we can put our heads together to make that happen. Perhaps sending electronic copies to hobby shop owners, sports personalities, schools, youth clubs, etc is one way to go.

Anyway, let's all contribute to continue our magazine. From ideas, to articles, to spreading the word let's do what we can.

And to the fine staff of the Tweak......THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!

Don "detroitchild" Lang
Old 05-25-2010, 03:36 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Don (detroitchild)

I agree...another GREAT issue of the TWEAK!, ....especially the Greatlakes efl 2009/2010 super bowl championship story.
Don you did a great job on this one my friend.

DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE YOU AIN'T ME
I'M JIMMY DAVIS AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE