Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Solitaire (The all by myself forum)
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2010, 09:29 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default The Colts are Coming to Life

Wow, I am perplexed on this one. The 1970s Colts won that Super Bowl without Johnny U starting at QB. For me, that's big. I love the 1958 team but that was so far back in time, like my Browns.

The Colts remain one of my favorite franchises of all time but the players of greatness were spread out over so many decades. So I think on this team, I will just have an all-time Colts team. Styx (Phil)'s words played a role in my decision when the talk was about the 70's Colts. Heck, Phil was right and I knew that! I am kind of split because I don't want all the stars in Colts history but then I do.

I guess that's one of the great things about playing solitaire. You're just the commissioner and you can make any team any way you want. So I am revising my Colts team to be a collection of some of the greatest players in Colts history.

Here they are as we will create this team in 24 hours!

Reg
Attached Images

Old 10-02-2010, 10:08 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up

wow reggie, those figs. really come to life,love that johnny u fig. under center , looks just like him. cant wait to see them all suited up and ready to destroy teams.......take care buddy.................p
Old 10-03-2010, 12:40 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Post Looking forward to seeing these colts and....

I have had the same problems(if you want to call it that)with making rosters for teams.I want to see all the greats but also like to see them with the players they played with too so I have divided most of my rosters up by the decades so I can enjoy a certain "feel" with the team playing at the time.I also wanted to be able to play all the teams from decade to decade so in my solitaire league i've drafted some of these decades of rosters to other continents and renamed the team but they still play as a group(which seemed weird at 1st but you can only have 1 decade pittsburgh steelers team(70's),1 green bay packers(60's)1 chicago bears team(80's)etc)in "my" NFL.......even playing on another continent as a "new" team they still carry a certain edge to them which as you said Reg "thats one of the great things about playing solitaire-you're just the commissioner and you can make any team any way you want"You got to love that!!!!
It amazes me how fast you can turn a team around!Loved the Jim Brown figure and video.I too look forward to this colts team and which stars you pick for your all-time team......
Old 10-06-2010, 11:55 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default More Pics of the Colts

The Colts are still being created but the hard core work has been achieved!

Shown are some pics of the Colts in various stages.
Attached Images

Last edited by Reginald Rutledge : 10-06-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:44 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Looking good Reg....

.... Love the down-linemen. Colts are a classic jersey!