Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2007, 11:34 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Miggle's DVD

Have any of you watched the Middle DVD yet? I picked it on up on my recent order of bases and just got done watching it. The DVD quality is good, they showcase their products, including the college teams and Rose Bowl board. They ran through some basics of game play and the entire demonstration was done using Packers vs Bears, Miggle NFL figures.

They reviwed numbering the players and which of the two bases, rookie or TTC are to be used best at specific positions.

They even touched on tweaking, showing two bases, some hobby pliers, and some emery boards (fingernail files), It was real basic tweaking, no lighter to remove flashing and no aggressive prong manipulation.

They had some bases in the demo on their backs carrying the ball and they were running very straight. The speed was not there though.

Overall a pretty good DVD for a guy returning to the hobby again since childhood, father/son or a newbie placing their first order with Miggle.

The EF Coaches DVD 1 and 2 blow this Miggle DVD out of the water. Miggle's is geared towards beginners, where as Smitty's DVD is for advanced players. Miggle's DVD is not worth the $10.00 for an advanced player, but is nice to see for newbies.

They did have a guy (all you could see where hands) in the demo complete a pass and a nice kick with the Triple Threat QB. Is he one of us? Anyone know? Can you tell me if any of the MF players on this board were involved in the making of the DVD?

Shabby J
Old 09-19-2007, 09:51 AM
Tron1984

Default Guess Who?

Hello,
Miggle wanted to produce a version of the coaches DVD#1. They wanted to use only Miggle figures/products and they wanted the DVD editted in a more professional format then we could provide at the present time. It's too bad that they didn't use the DVD's that Smitty and I created for them; however, it sounds like they carried out our message in their own terms. Good Job Miggle! No hard feelings here! Just be sure to bring the Tourny back to B-more in the near future. Tron has spoken!
Old 09-19-2007, 05:51 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Miggle DVD

No on can do it better than us coaches! I have your DVDs #1 and 2#, but no takers on our Great Lakes Superbowl DVD? Whats up with that?

I can only hope to see you B-boys in the "D" for THE NEXT TOURNEY

end of line.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:37 AM
Tron1984

Default Dear friends...

Hello,

We appreciate any and all support that we have received on the purchuse of Coaches DVD's. We have fought with many of our best friends over the content, manufacturing and promotions of these DVD's. We only did them to help out new coaches who were being lost in the sauce. We also wanted to help new and returning coaches to get started. They have been received with a lot of acceptance by the community, but shunned by our friends. We have even taken a beating for creating a small league, where we are trying to give our newbies a chance to experience the fun and excitement of the game before we throw them into strong competition and tournaments. Hell, I'm not ready for most of these tournaments, but I keep trying. We have never bragged about what we have done, how good we are or who plays in our league. We keep it simple and we have fun. We expect to expand and reach out to our neighbors in the near future, but we can't be everywhere. If we don't attend your tournaments, buy your products or visit your games it's nothing personal. We have lives too. Let's be real money is tight and time is limited. Please be patient, we will get around to you and if you still feel RAW about it? It's ok! I'm still going to speak to you and socialize with you and eat up your food and drink your drinks whether you like it or you don't! Even if you don't like me and don't want to be my friend, I'm gonna be your friend anyway and there's not a **** thing you can do about!
Tron has spoken! Now show me some love Gosh darn it!
This message is to anyone and everyone who feels like Sean Carter has done them wrong or misrepresented his commoradery. Truth be told until I get my hands on one of those fat trophies, I don't like none of you cats! Please feel free to call me at my business number 976-K**- My@$$. Whoops, sorry wrong number(443-498-8703) No calls on Sundays 7am-3pm.Thanks!
Old 09-21-2007, 12:21 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default shame...

On your "friends" for not supporting you cats 110% on creating your DVD. They were both excellent and did a great deal to advance our hobby. Far as the rest, I quote a classic:

"I want this clown in the games until he dies playing. You are at the end of your cycle and I can't spare you any more time.....

end of line."
Old 09-21-2007, 12:57 PM
WallyJ

Guys,

I have all three of the above! The Coaches DVD 1 and 2 are great and every coach on this board should have a copy on their own. Just because you can teach and old dog new tricks.

I also have a copy of the Great Lakes Super Bowl. Which has Jim battling "Tookie" for the SB title. (By the way, watch out if Jim ever masters the TTQB!). This DVD provides a great opportunity to watch two top coaches lock up and is well worth the $'s.

Wally