Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2007, 09:52 AM
Decal Master

Default A Bird? A Plane?, No it's Michael Strahan...Captain Super Simp...

Michael Strahan. Sack Champion. NY Legend. And buyer of expensive garden tools.

Ok guys, this is apart from my usual posts, but I just read and AP article that NY's very own Michael Strahan is getting divorced from his wife (of 7 years).

Guys, this fool had a prenup agreeing to pay the woman up to 50% of his net worth. That's $15.3 million dollars. I thought a prenup was designed to prevent golddiggers from ripping you off. No one told that to old Mike

This is too much for the DM to handle. My guys know from my conversation that I am totally 100% anti-trickin and this brotha seriously needs to be slapped in public. What celebrity athlete would sign such an agreement? There are other reasons why this brotha is lame which I will not utter here.

This girl hasn't sacked a quarterback, or scooped up a single fumble, and she is making off with the man's money quicker than Frank and Jesse James. This is really making me reach for the nitroglycerin.

Put your blue jersey back on and wave your red cape in the wind Captain Super Simp, and go bang your heads together for another 8-years to recoup your income. You work for her now...Read the article link below, but not while you eat.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...e_x.htm?csp=34
Attached Images

Last edited by Decal Master : 01-14-2007 at 10:12 AM.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:08 AM
Eightball

Default A fool and his money are soon parted . . .

. . . what were his lawyers thinking. Not only did he have to shell out 50% of his net worth, but the prenup also included 20% of each year's income for each year they were married, plus hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support. Something tells me that this is not the last we'll hear in this saga.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:29 AM
MFCA MEMBER

He's an idiot!!! Just for that, I think I'll take him off my team. He needs to fire those lawyers, but he'll probably give them a raise and keep them on retainer.

Thanks DM, now I can't eat my pancakes!
Old 01-14-2007, 11:38 AM
Coop

It would be interesting to see the contract. I wonder if there was a penalty clause that ramped the split up to 50% in the event of certain conduct, like an extramarital affair.
Old 01-14-2007, 01:08 PM
Decal Master

I think you hit it on the head. Extramarital affair all the way.

Poor guy. Can't blame his wife though. Her new name will be "Gangstalicious."
Old 01-14-2007, 01:25 PM
Badger4Life

Well now Strahan can join Paul McCartney in a list of famous people who didnt sign a prenup and is now paying for it. I definitly hope he gets over this cause he is one of my favorite players in the league.