Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2007, 09:46 AM
OldSchool

Cool 2 Questions for everybody...

1.) What is the most prized possession in your EF collection? (feel free to mention why)

2.) What is the one thing you wish you had in your EF collection, that you currently don’t own?
Old 01-23-2007, 09:57 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default re

If you are not considering the friends and great people that I have met thru ef, then here is the list
#1 The first one is easy, it is a tie: I bought a custom Walter Payton from Chris thru DJ. The second part of the tie is : the custom figures I got from you. Those figures taught me how to customize the fab 5. You and Chris are gifted.
#2 I would like to have more custom rb figures. Not for using in games but for displaying, like my Walter Payton.
If I could ever take a picture without it being blury I could post alot of pics to show off.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:51 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default good question...too many answers

love the question, but hard to answer.

i don't think I ever thought about what would be the most cherished item...

let's see
- all 67 and hogleg teams
- superbowl 3 field/teams and SB4 field/teams

as for part 2 of the question:

it would have to be a Double R stadium........ and Jennings figures on my teams

Last edited by Coach K-LO : 01-23-2007 at 10:57 AM.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:54 AM
MFCA MEMBER

1) My decaled Steelers team

2) Jennings figures!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2007, 11:30 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default EF - Wish list

1) My Orange Bowl (Bruce Watts) big board- sentimental value. Played a lot of electric football on that baby AND my William Porce Browns field of Dreams board. Home of the Great Lakes Cleveland Browns. Nuff said!!

2) A 55 man team of Chris Robinson Figures (in my dreams...) Nuff said!
Old 01-23-2007, 11:31 AM
Decal Master

My most prized possessions are my decals and my website (in production). I am very much in love with my work and everything is shaping up wonderfully.

The thing I wish I had most is a scale sized gameboard as you can't get a real simulation without one. Also, I insist on building it myself.

--DM
Old 01-23-2007, 03:02 PM
WallyJ

I would say my original 67 Big man teams that I bought when I was a kid. (Yes I have them all) and my Dirk Thomas GMen

The one thing that I wish i had would be one of Reggie's stadiums

Last edited by WallyJ : 01-23-2007 at 06:07 PM.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:46 PM
MFCA MEMBER

First off want to say again this forum is fantastic! To answer the question, since I'm new to this I don't have much. So my favorites are my newly painted and decaled EAGLES in dark and light jerseys. It's a mixture of Miggle big men and Buzzball(love those) figures. As far as what I want I just ordered a 308 from FootballFigures. Man I can't wait to get it! Just from the pictures alone that guy Reggie Rutledge is superbly talented . I would like to meet him someday. So what I want now is a Reggie stadium (the Link) and those Jennings figures. I apologize for the length of this, but I get pumped just logging on. I'm only competing against my grandsons, I don't know of any leagues here in Louisville. Hopefully I'll be at a tournament or convention ready to rumble with the "big dogs" sometime in the near future.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:20 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default new 308 board

My prized possession is my new 308 Rose Bowl board- what a motor! Now the quality of play matches the realism and beauty of my new highly decorated figures. Being able to play a super high quality game (with low noise) using these amazingly detailed players is just the coolest thing ever!

This message board is probably the big prize for all of us to stay informed (and connected) and it will surely continue to make this hobby even bigger and better!