Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2011, 01:10 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Tweak Tool success for Super Prolines

The video says I went to the Miggle Championship. It should say I went to the Miggle Championship Game.

Here is a video I put together that shows both the tool and the result of it's use. Vince used a similar tool to tweak his men as well. To be honest this tool takes away the painstaking squeezing that caused damage to your bones and joint. A little heat at the right time and . . . well see for yourself

Disclaimer: This is for informational purposes as a service to all by the Coordinator. It is intended for those who want to tweak themselves.

Old 02-19-2011, 01:47 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default GREAT VID

ken, great information/video

It seemed for a while people were down on and not supporting the super pralines. Maybe they were not being tweaked right. But as your video proves that vince was right when he praised them before they even were sold.
Once miggle began selling them, no one was talking about them. I asked long ago "How many super prolines are on coaches teams ?" I got several reply's saying none, they are not like original first runs. Joel told me at the convention he was able to get nice strength from them. I guess this video will change the minds of many. They may be believers now.

mantaraydre
Old 02-19-2011, 02:38 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Ken

...everything but the "how and why"...your such a tease Ken!
Old 02-19-2011, 02:39 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Where can we get that tool from?
Old 02-19-2011, 02:56 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thumbs up Coach Karim

Old 02-19-2011, 03:04 PM
MFCA MEMBER

wow! I would have loved to have seen the underside of both bases in the video, to get a rough idea of how the tweaks themselves looked.

None the less that was impressive!

Check out my Flames and Stampeders blogs at www.prosportsblogging.com
Old 02-19-2011, 03:40 PM
Coach

Default Ken

What a great learning tool. Let's raise the level of play across the board. Those super pro line bases are pretty special when tweaked properly.

Vincent
Old 02-19-2011, 03:58 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Joe View Post
...everything but the "how and why"...your such a tease Ken!
As you may already know. When I compete I don't tweak strickly for strength. I was just messing around with my new tweakers and Ka-boom!

I just went back and worked on the first run but right now the SP still is stronger. I was able to close the gap though. The problem with the first run is that when I spend my hard earned money on them you really don't want to alter them at the price you pay. I also found that you can do much more to SP's with the "tool" in getting length and then making adjustments from there.

I'll be trying out others as the process is more extensive than tweaking a first run. First runs are ridiculously easy to tweak and that is where the real value is. SP's have to be set perfectly based upon the type of plastic and their overall 'lack of grip" on certain surfaces. Until I totally figure this out and construct a tweaking "algorithm" to support my findings it's best that I hold my water. I had success with a prior theory due to the use of the newer tools which lesson the need for heat. I have discovered SP's have a much lower heat tolerance even though they appear otherwise. I have a tight end that was a beast but it was a rare success with heat applied. The tool helps reduce the dependence on heat. This also seems to apply to those frosty looking Prolines that are hard that people toss aside.

Hope this isn't more teasing.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:00 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default VP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGPIN View Post
What a great learning tool. Let's raise the level of play across the board. Those super pro line bases are pretty special when tweaked properly.

Vincent
You must admit there is much more work to it. It seems worth it though.
In other words, I won't build a team in a week, maybe a month. But if money is the issue, not time, this is the avenue we need to create to keep those individuals in the hobby.

Just my thoughts.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:07 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Just giving you a hard time Ken, we all know you help people with tweaking tips whenever you can. The "watch new base destroy old base" video was a tease though since you didn't include the "how-to" part.

Looking foreward to part 2 of the video!