Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2010, 09:16 AM
MFCA MEMBER

i agree. in the last ten years, i have over 150 transactions, mostly ebay. i am at fault every once in a while when i sell something, i will admit my discrepencies were ...

once, sent item that wasnt up to par with description..worked out .
and on more than one occasion in the last 15 months, maybe twice, i sent merchandise a few days later than payment was recieved. as is the case with an esteemed member here now, he sent payment last week, and i have to wait til tommorow to send it priority mail.

so, i dont mind the "network". lots of times these "problems" are easily solved. in my current situation, i am adding to the buyers box of goodies, because he has to wait til i get money to ship it....you know me, out of work 14 months makes things work a little slower.

i love the way mr. allen is stating only facts, thats the way to do it, you never know why a person may not follow the deal exact.

i echo what some have said, do a little research, and then base your decision on what you find. in over 10 years, i have no negative feedback on ebay, although i rarely have used ebay in the last couple of years.

so too the coaches im dealing with now, both of the deals will be worked out.

signed,

workless in texas...lol.