Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2010, 02:43 AM
Coach

Default Smaller Field!?.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby J View Post
AMEN!

I am building my first board using what Billy taught me and what Rick Garrison taught me, it is going to be sweet, but I bet as it sits right now 80%finished I have appx $300 in materials cost.

I see now where the Field of Dreams cost is where it is, I love my Field of Dreams but need a smaller field to haul to game day.

Check your PM IVSOPTIONS!
Aw there you go!? minimizing to get other games in against coaches who don't like wide fields? heh heh heh heh heh.. naw....I seen my pocket book go past my exspectations too, after I finally recieved an exspensive already done adhesive Field Cover from Coach B...
This was a sign. Just the field cover was over the top, and I still had to come up with all the other pieces..
I stayed on course even though it was looking too exspensive.. and turns out, it's not bad on materials. Now, the skills are blessed in me through these guy's to create another city of Football player's of EFL in my own Back yard..
that's the hard part....
Nobody, and I mean nobody Get's it here in OKC... I even made 17 QueCards for the beginner's so they can see where to line up during the huddle..
All I can tell you is.... I'm turning heads with these MONSTER BOARDS, and if I have to make one for someone.. well... the RHEOSTAT just made my price tag go down considerably if I can't purchase them....
I have a Alternate Route that's half of the MONSTER BOARD. with still plenty of smooth vibes 4 motor style, but , built on 2 " and 1 waiting on another piece of Metal " Air Hockey Boards..
I know some of you seen them back in the day when I was still learning to build boards...
Dude PM me for more Q and A's...