Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2010, 03:02 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default TV TALK

coaches,

I actually do watch. I just watched mike robertson vs the rookie last night.The other day i watched erg vs pep. Today i watch greg vs norbert. See i saved the games to watch later. just like tivo. The game with erg and pep was a game where they both seemed to be having fun during the game. You can tell by the dialogue. The problems with upstream.

1)The video starts and stops sometimes. THATS A USTREAM PROBLEM perhaps. Although their commercial ads seem to flow with ease.

2)some of you guys keep walking in front of the camera and staying their. I know you must ref and play the game so put the camera in a zone where NO ONE CAN CROSS

3)Please stop with the hand held video action, the camera goes all over the place, shaking, someone even dropped the camera during a game. Pans left and right away from the field.

the game with mike and the rookie was crystal clear.

i agree with frustrated fin fan, maybe 1 big feature match up per week where coaches know that is filming on the set day. Where all help out with filming, angles, and other various action. Slowly build to 2 games eventually.

***what times are you putting he games on ? You guys advertised mostly saturday mornings, saturday eve. Just like anything else in life, people have other life things they must tend to they could not do during the week because of work. In the evening on saturday, people have family things they are doing. When i get back home i remember there was a game on that day, i go look on ustream, find it and save it to watch whenever.

perfect time to broadcast a miniature football game via replay.

1)during football season-TUESDAY NIGHT

2)During spring or summer, also feb 10th or so after the pro bowl to april 15th tax day- GIVE US A MINIATURE FOOTBALL MONDAY NIGHT GAME.

Play it saturday and advertise it will be on MONDAY NIGHT OR TUESDAY NIGHT. The viewing should go up. Saturday mornings is suicide.

mantaraydre