Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2011, 04:40 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Cool ROFLMAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozeek View Post
Whoa Ken........
Not speaking totally on personal experience Zeek.

Observations and the like.

I know it seems crude but the comments are not directed at anyone more than the overall problems some of us have.

On the flipside some are too trusting. Some mean well but sometimes get over their head and don't know how to work it out.

I learned a long time ago on Ebay how to be careful. Once you find someone good stay with them.

A great example for me is Chris Stacey, and Mike Guttman. I know there are other great painters who have their integrity. However, for my money I will stick with their skillset knowing my money is SAFE. No wait, no worries. Communication never a problem. Timeliness never an issue. Can they put wings on guys and make them fly, probably not. But I know for sure that what I ask for I get. No complaints whatsoever. So I do not venture. If I did I would probably look up Frank Jacobs.

Duane Jennings-Always gives you what you ask for, no frills, dead on, right away.

In fact, why don't we take all this negative guff and turn it into a positive. Let's start a post ONLY, and I mean ONLY, speaking of people we have had Good TRADES with. Maybe it could be a sticky in the trade forum and be the only post that can go on.

If they are not on the post, then it's your fault if you don't see the red flag. If a person starts out great, then screw you over, then remove your post with a statement, "I retract this post supporting this product". That way you are not accusing anyone of anything. Of course if I saw this and I was about to deal with someone I would surely send a "Private Message" to find out why the post was retracted, NOT DELETED.

Based upon my reading and talking with my brother this would not make the MFCA liable for anything.

Just my thoughts.