Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2011, 10:56 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default TWEAKING Enemy or Savior?

Yes....... this subject started on another thread ............so in an attempt to stop the hijacking of that thread I have started this one.

I understand the frustration of having to #1. purchase or #2. fight through the learning curve of tweaking your own bases. Both have a cost.

#1. Purchase = Money
#2. Tweaking = Time

My point is you here statements like "Tweaked bases are ruining the hobby" To that I say what? TWEAKED BASES are why we can play at the level we do! Imagine trying to show new people our hobby today WITHOUT tweaked bases!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one see tweaking as the savior of the hobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As to sharing tweaking information I am an open book.......there are coaches out there that I have spent countless hours with on the phone "sharing" in detail what I do.

Many of us want to share but as hard as it is to tweak it is every bit as hard to write it down in detail what we do.

Just as in the Painting/customizing info shared it is basic as well. I mean you cant read a basic sculpting guide and then put out a masterpiece....the first one is so so the tenth one is better and so on and so forth.

Take the basics that are out there and go ruin some bases!!!!!!!!!! and before long you will be tweaking up a storm. Yes all of us that tweak have RUINED a TON of bases.
Geno H
Proud MFCA member #22
Visit G-FORCE @ www.gforcetdq.com