Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2011, 03:13 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetka View Post
But here's my thoughts. When I do business I have guys send me their players. Then I tweak them to their specifications. No marks, initials, insignias or cartoon charactors that I wish I were. For those who are willing to pay for the time I put into it there are no complaints.

The tools only work if you work them that's why my post was titled the way it was. I found a tool that worked, for me, on SP's. I never stated that there was a "magic" tweak tool. They are all magic when used properly. I spoke on that tool for the excellence it brought to my table, my board. Of course, we must all truly beware of those that have a vested interest with insuring SP's are not tweaked to compete with first runs.

I have nothing financial to gain nor lose by tweaking SP's to a level for people who are learning the hobby. I just believe more people will join the hobby at lower cost.

Now tweaking is a godsend. Finally coming out of the bobble-tango is the first thing that comes to mind right along with customizing. The biggest problem is see now is not tweaking but a guy not being able to compete with a stock team as teams are customized with "tree branches" to stop receivers by wrapping their limbs around their heads or sticking out so far sideways to get up under the hook in the arm.

Vince came to Miggle with a "MAGIC" tweak tool that is no longer magic because he selflessly allowed others to find tools to duplicate it and it works. Karim saw to that with his blessing. People seemed, to me, afraid to stand toe to toe with this guy and tweak like I did on that program from the Miggle Convention. Tweaking rocks but you have to be patient. Each base took about a half hour to tweak and then a touch up the next day. Nothing was done in five minutes.

Just my thoughts.

I knew it would become SP vs First Run.......................All I can say to that is BULL!#$%^(*& They are what they are no matter how many times its said or who says it.
Who seems to be "afraid" Because I will garuntee IT AINT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no "MAGIC" tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geno H
Proud MFCA member #22
Visit G-FORCE @ www.gforcetdq.com