Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2011, 10:31 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default @ K-lo

Quote:
as far as putting tweaking on DVD... it has happened and could happen again.
It has? On tweaking? Where is it? If most of us don't know about it (or maybe it's just me) then how in the heck is a newbie gonna find it?

Quote:
The one thing about the whole thing is that some of us get $$ for this knowledge of tweaking and even though it's available for anyone to do - some will still be better than others just like painting and etc. And some will still want $$ for the knowledge............
No comment on that except to say that whatever learning tool is put out there for the masses, I believe there will still be enough business available for tweakers to make money. I believe in Kenny's premise that new guys should not have to pay through the nose in order to enjoy the EF experience.

Quote:
In the MFCA video, I did a short tweak on a base and you could see the results, but that is not enough to go over all the little things one would do while working on 1 base to get it right.
I believe the problem is we have snippets of how to do it all over the place. Let's put a polished product together that's easy to obtain or get to.

Quote:
A DVD of those thinks would be boring to the general public but GOLD to someone wanting to "get it".....
I believe it would be gold for anyone who has an interest in this hobby...regardless of their level of entry (beginner to high-level competitor)

Just my opinion K-lo (with much respect)