Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2008, 09:11 PM
ShaynDaPain

Default Coach ShaynDaPain's 1st post

Hello MFCA. This is my first post, so I'm going to take my time with it.

I'm new to Mini-Electric Football, but very interested. About 6 years ago I bought two boards, a 500, and I think a 610 model. They're in storage right now but they are both very clean, barely used and safe. No dents. I intended to get involved in the hobby back then but never did it.
So yesterday I saw a video on youtube and it got me syked, ready to pull my boards out and get to customizing.

HOLD THE BREAKS...after reading through these forums I now know that I'm going to be so far behind with my knowledge base. I don't even know what bases to invest in. I've read about rookie bases, F5 bases, all that jazz. But that's for another conversation.

What I'm saying is, are there any leagues in Sacramento, CA or N. Cali? I'd like to find somebody into this hobby that would be willing to share with me their experience and tweaking skills.

I can't wait to start developing stronger linemen, faster WR's and some of those shutdown corners I've seen on youtube. I thank you all in advance for being here to help me become a better player.