Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2008, 04:21 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I Would Like To Nominate Artlax As The Mfca Coach Of The Year.

COACH robert "ARTLAX" slate has my endorsement as coach of the year for the mfca. Bob goes beyond the call of duty to see that the B.A.M has everything it needs each weekend to get the games up and running. he provides fields, clocks, reffing, enthusiasm, stat management, website management. Anything you need on any given saturday to play ef. Bob will travel to no end to make the play dates. He is also an ambassdor in another ny based league called the "cnyefl". He has displayed tireless effort in seeing the hobby move foward.

He does so much for the B.A.M making schedule's and keeping the ef world updated on the goings on here in the new york area. Bob constantly makes time to see that things operate as smooth as they can. My favorite memory playing in the b.a.m was a gameday in new brunswick nj. It was at the library where karim "grandmaster kc" showed the children of the area ef. It was myself, artlax, brian healy and coach karim. The atomsphere was extremely relaxing and a nice place to play the games.

Coach artlax makes you enjoy ef just by his enthusiastic pressence at the games. I hope to find that same type enthusiasm/ambassador in the MPFL.
I only wish there were 200 members with artlax's character in our hobby.

DO YOU HAVE A COACH WITH SIMILAR ACCOLADES IN YOUR LEAGUE ?

WHO WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE FOR COACH OF THE YEAR AND WHY ?

Of course we can't possibly know each coach in each league so it is up to you to give us a coach or commissioner's brief bio.

MANTARAYDRE

Last edited by mantaraydre : 11-12-2008 at 04:35 PM.