Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2009, 12:34 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default G-FORCE damage control

Today I recieved an email from a well known Coach. I wont put his name out there. His accusations were a little surprising.
. I will sum up his e-mail as simply as I can.
# 1. You take from the hobby and give nothing.
# 2. You always state you are attending a tournament/League/event and never show.
# 3. "Act" like a great coach and have accomplished nothing.
# 4. You have a "know it all" attitude, and in reality know nothing.

# 1. Not true. I have donated several entry fees to tournaments just to help support them. I have sent bases to worthy causes
such as kids leagues,Coaches in need etc.etc. I spend countless hours on the phone answering questions from Coaches
always empasizing what works for me. Nothing more & nothing less. I have sponsored MFCA members & the MFCA itself.
I have donated complete 35 man (figures/tweakedbases) teams in our Tornado Alley League to new coaches
# 2. True. Trust me its not by design, but yes it has been unbeleivable how my plans get ruined. No argument.
# 3. ????? no details given...... I have made some great friends ....Does this count???????
# 4. I know one thing......I have lost ALL respect for you.

G-FORCE has been super slow filling orders since late April. I am in the process of fixing this problem and I will make it
right with EVERY Coach. TRUST ME. I have had my share of problems, as some of you know and I have had other
problems that no one knows but my wife. I will not cheat anyone out of anything. I apologize sincerely for the delays.

I have put this post on this forum as a form of damage control. I am well aware of how the "grapevine" works and I simply wanted to
set the record straight.

Geno H
G-FORCE
Proud MFCA member #22
Visit G-FORCE @ www.gforcetdq.com