Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2009, 11:10 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default On behalf of my family

I want to thank the miniature football community for the kind words and well wishes as we mourn our loss.

Over the past 16 years, there have been many things written on me from both negative and positive perspectives. If anyone knows me well, they know my heart and the goodwill that I did.

In a game where we get jaded over something as insignificant as plastic figures, people trying to destroy other people companies, ill will being done towards our brethren, I have just accepted the fact that this game is no longer important to me.

You see, I lost an amazing young lady to a tragic accident that my family will have suffer the burden the rest of our days. She was one of those special kids, one of service and love, and not jaded to the evils of the world. Everyone she came in contact with, she touched their lives. I can be proud of that as I have done well by God with my kids. So we celebrate her life as she was an amazing 18 year older.

As a final commitment to things I need to get finished in the game, if I owe you anything, please send that information ASAP as I want to honor all my commitments. I will ask Wolf to delete all my post and anything related to my name in the game.

We will be developing a foundation in the name of Rhianna Rutledge for premed students and doing other charities as we move forward to honor my daughter's wishes. She was truly an amazing 18 year old daughter.

In closing, just a little advice from a father who loved hard: Love your children, show them the outward emotions of love, and never stop telling them how much you love them.

http://www.star-telegram.com/804/story/1855794.html

Reginald Rutledge