Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD, RULES WORLD plus Strategies and Formations > MPFL Rules
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2010, 12:37 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default PHILLYFANATIC MPFL ?

PHILFAN,

How many coaches in your area could you get to learn the system and play against you in your area. NO SCHEDULE PRESSURES AT ALL.
let me know. Maybe 4, maybe 6

thanx
mantaraydre
Old 03-11-2010, 04:34 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Four

DRE

I have four committed as of now. Im busy trying to get ther teams built and we are scrimmaging and watching the MPFL DVD. I will tell you, getting them back into the hobby was a lot easywhen they saw how they could emulate the strategy of a real NFL game. Once we get used to the system and ge there teams made we will get started. Some of the coaches arespread out in different bas in Germany so we get toghether on weekends. We arereally trying to acquire a scale sized board but, are having no luck.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:58 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default MPFL

PHILFAN,

The reason i asked is i have an idea i have to run past the commisioner. I was thinking if you could get 2 more coaches interested we could have a MPFL WORLD LEAGUE. The coaches and teams here in the u.s will play each other and you guys play each other. But together we will be on the MPFL website under the standings and stat pages. All wins and losses will be in the same league. All stats will be recorded under 1 league. You guys play your season and we will play ours. You have your playoffs and we will also have ours. We will crown a superbowl champ as will you. We can have a superbowl champ and international champ. We dont start until july so there is plenty of time to work this all out. This would be great for promotion of the system and public relations also international relations.

The only problem that may arise is there can be no duplicate teams. The standing teams that i know of here in the u s are

1)Carolina panthers
2)miami dolphins
3)clevland browns
4)baltimore ravens
5)wahington redskins

*** There are a few more but i wil not list there team unles im 100% sure they are in.

What is the list of teams you guys are playing with.

philidelphia is not taken so your fine there.

Let me know what you think. We can have an online meeting with the commissioner. I think it would be a great idea. Your mcnabb will go up against my marino in the stat category. Top qb honors are at stake.

Thanx
mantaraydre

Last edited by mantaraydre : 03-12-2010 at 12:46 AM.