Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Photo Gallery of Miniature Football
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2010, 01:48 PM
MFCA MEMBER

hey mega, did you look at the hunting and guns section. truth be told, ive been out of work right at a year, so all the guns except a few are sold and gone. thanks for the props on the woodworking. if you look closely, all of the furniture is made using standard boards. the "work" was bringing it together. i only made one skateboard, and its not pictured. i rode them, even at my 350 pounds until a couple of years ago, i crashed bad jumping off our deck, landing on as large root, on my thigh. i then realised, im too old and too fat for this, so i went inside and painted a team. i never realised in a few pics how i always just have a gun with me. usually its in my pocket, but when im at home painting, or sitting, i have it out next to me. we are a gun friendly gun safe family. my wife and daughter have both shot with me, and my wife even got her CHL the same day i did. my latest venture is making knives, and WOW, its is fun, and very tedious. im still learning, but at least it gives me something to do. i also have been making other stuff, walking sticks, makeshift hatchets, regrinding machete's to different shaped blades. still, everyday, i look, touch, or reorganize my MF/EF men. now, if i could only find a job.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:13 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Mark

U got skillz hommie, Im sure things gonna work out for u hommie.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:36 AM
MFCA MEMBER

thank you. times are tough , you never know when a gesture or kind word will benefit a brother. all the best.