Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2010, 11:13 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default More Coaches Need to Learn to Utilize the ...

power of Internet broadcasting in Shootout type leagues.

I am trying to understand the thinking. So far, the CBSMF has begun it's season. Games have taken place in the PAC10, Big10, SWC, and ACC. Now I know, if we can turn on a computer, we should be able to be mentally savvy to learn how to plug a camera up to our computer and show the games.

The style of play was made for TV. There is little or no downtime, great matchups, and legendary characters throughout the country. Now, all that is lacking is our insistence on not doing our due diligence in learning the technical aspects of setting up a camera!

Kudos to the Big 10 for the games they have shown. I thought the PAC10 was gonna really do some things this year. I know y'all love to be on camera. I know the mall has problems with broadcasting. There must be some cheap wireless card/satellite card that can be used to show these games. I know Rick Garrison has no problem doing them from his home.

In the SWC, we should be leading the way. Everybody who has a camera should be capable of showing games and WANT TO SHOW GAMES! I know we've only had the ACC-SWC weekend and last weekend in Austin but it's not like the SWC does not have a guy willing to show them how to do it.

Last edited by Reginald Rutledge : 05-04-2010 at 11:31 AM.