Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2010, 09:49 AM
MFCA MEMBER

here is some of the succesful O-lines that I have used.....

most of my teams use up to 8 in rotation because one or two does special work only...

one grooup used only HR blockers... works very well and drive blocking and pass blocking in general....

BB O-Line - great and "controlling" the direction of the defender if they get hands on you..can be lifted by a player under their arms.... I only use one or two of thes now....

67MB - I only use the tackle figure (blockers are too forward to be effective for me) I use them all across the online when I have some. Great drive blockers and very good a pass blocking

FF.com (Non custom) - very ggod oline, but the customs of these figures work better that the standards in this line. I like using some of them...

BB COV - I love this figure for OT andter adjusting their arms to a more O-line kind of thing and they control the man in front and sends him to one side or the other. Not a great drive blocker, but great at creating a hole to run thru......
Old 07-22-2010, 01:48 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Lightbulb Somebody is blowing off the dust on The Fighting White Bears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Solid View Post
What is the offensive line of choice for your team ?
My White Bear team has a five man 67 guard figure as the first team, a second line of haiti repro's, followed by a team of BB cover corners and finally a team of BB O lineman.

What are the how's and why's of your choice and the type of base that works best.

Each figure I listed is better against certain figures and also weaker against others. Any feedback on this?

This is for the offensive line, including the tight end postion.

Rock Solid