Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2010, 11:26 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Do others fun in the game inspire you to...

want to play?

Right now, I am getting ready to start my solitaire league. For me, it's a much needed change from the grind of trying to promote the game. Not only that, it gives me a chance to stay busy, something that is very much needed when I am not working on more important things.

I rarely ever get the chance to read many post online. Over the years, I guess I have had that athlete's attitude of not reading the paper. I really don't have much time for negative thoughts so I stay away from certain post. But every once in a while, I come across an entertaining, positive post and it intrigues me.

Some guys just know the right words to say or they show the game great respect. You can tell by analyzing the writings who is in it to inspire the game. Those are the ones who excite me about the game.

I was talking to "Rookie" yesterday. Just called him out of the blue to see where he stood on creating his "Shanataire League". Eleven teams in and still counting. For me, that was great inspiration just to go home and play. I talked to Mike earlier today and he said, he stopped by his house and saw those eleven teams. In one word, IMPRESSIVE!

Everybody does not get jazzed in the same way. When I see guys doing their thing and getting fun out of it, that's inspiring! It can be a Manataraye hyping up the game. Yeah, Andre throw a lot of stuff on the walls but he inspires. An Artlax use to team with his son Nick to do Packer Reports - Inspiring! A Treks1 doing a big time write up on the Big 10 - I'm pumped! It's the things that most take for granted are the things that can be most impressive.

When I see how these guys enjoy the game, I asked, "Do others fun in the game inspire you to want to play, to do things?"

Reg