Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2010, 09:27 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Wolf, Markee, Joe Greco, Michigan Joe, Joel P,Brevard Family, Darrian Ross & SweetKA

I know there were a lot of people I should thank at the convention last week but it's a few I want to specifically thank.

Want to thank Wolf for the emotional warm embrace between two friends. For us, it was real personal as Wolf and my daughter, Rhianna, had a connection when he came here. It was a very emotional moment between two old friends.

Again, Mark Francis, as we never get a chance to just talk. We had some time alone and just enjoyed each others words. He was very appreciative of things I had done in the game.

Joe Greco, who I think dearly of, was a most generous friend who I enjoy playing the game against, win or lose. As always, he does things that go un-noticed but always much needed.

Michigan Joe always gets me riled up and he came over and expressed his emotions of appreciation to me. We talked about some things and again, he's one of those that get you hyped up to play because of his thought process. We could all learn something about being family men from him.

Joel P, my brother and good friend, was always there supporting me. We think so much alike and just have fun when we are around each other.

The Brevard Family. Great looking family and loved the wife! I know Rose and Dearell's wife could be running podnas. Just thanks for the time and receiving of warmth.

Darrian Ross, probably my biggest supporter in the game and best friends, was always right there. Always a good friend who has a listening ear.

Ken Allen, just thanks for the final hours and the brotherhood. You're a good family man and I will always respect that in you. Thanks for the words of encouragement.

There were so many and the times were definitely great and y'all know our story but y'all definitely went out of the way to show us kindness. Doing things publicly these days is not easy but being around guys in the hobby was therapeutic for us.

Reginald Rutledge
Old 08-16-2010, 12:30 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default We Family

Uncle Reg we family there's no need for thanks. Tell Rose we always gonna be there. Just stop talking about this retirement Crap. But seriously Unc we got you.

Darrian
Old 08-16-2010, 02:24 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Reg, you've been a cornerstone in this hobby, helping carry the hobby and take it from old school Tudor to a phase we are at now where the sky is the limit. I know your journey in this hobby hasn't always been smooth but you truely have acomplished so much and we all have great admiration for your efforts. You have a lot to be proud of regarding all the amazing work you have done. But above that even, the relationships we have forged are priceless and so it was great to see you again and to express my appreciation and my many thanks to a friend. You can speak of retirement, but you can never retire friendships.
Joe
Old 08-16-2010, 02:33 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Thanks Reg....it really caught me off guard when I saw the shirts you and Rose were wearing. I think having my own daughters that are Rhianna's age has made it really hit home about how fast things can change in our lives and how important it is too experience every moment with our children that we can. Rhianna is certainly a special person and my memories of her will last the rest of my life.

I'm sorry we didn't get more time to talk...we tried, but one thing or another called us to do other things.

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 08-16-2010, 05:40 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Reggie,
NO thanks are needed my Brother. I was just so happy to see you and
Rose again and that alone was worth the trip.

I want to thank you two for beind so considerate of how I was doing, where I was staying, eating, going to and from places. You and Rose were always there when I needed a hand at something.
I wouldnt have wanted to be any other place that weekend but hanging out with you guys and cutting up at dinner late Saturday night was Priceless.
Tell RJ he still has a big Head,. he would be in our league if it was full of brains though... instead of you know what?
Joel
Old 08-16-2010, 06:06 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Thanks for the kind words

Reg thank you so much. My family and I had a great time. This was the 1st time my mother in law saw the game played. Now She understands how serious we are about our hobby. I think this should be a every year event for our family.

Dearell
""Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.........We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, Handsome, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are we not to be?"

Last edited by 49ers_Fan : 08-17-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:12 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Joel....

........man when I see you again man, I am going to find me a midget to wrestle with you, cause I am too tall for you. You are man fifty grand bro. My brother from another mother!!!

Dearell your mother-in-law was funny and a beautiful woman. I love her because she is a Cowboy fan and was representing. Tell her the crazy dude that was talking crazy to everybody said what's up!! You my man bro!!! Don't forget to remind of the May events man!!