Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Photo Gallery of Miniature Football
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2010, 11:25 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default My new Patriots field cover

Here is a Pats field cover being done by ROLLER for my 24 x 48 field. It looks real nice.

Last edited by FrankB : 01-18-2011 at 03:16 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:42 AM
MFCA MEMBER

I love the baseball diamond on the field !
Old 10-12-2010, 11:45 AM
MFCA MEMBER

AWSOME!!! I love that logo!
Old 10-12-2010, 12:05 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW CASTLE HiTMEN View Post
AWSOME!!! I love that logo!
Imo it was the best logo in pro football.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:08 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Awesome field cover

Frank, next to my Oilers this was the best logo in football I agree, and I wish they would go back to it just like you have it. As a matter of fact a friend ofr mine was at a game long ago where they had the fans vote on changing the logo to the one they have today. He said it was not even a close vote that they all insisted that they not change the helmet and uniform.
You now have a awesome looking field to go along with a beautiful daughter, and lady on your avatar. You are my hero!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2010, 09:38 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Great cover!!! Love to crave my name on that field!!!

BTW, what type is that - fathead or stickdown??
Old 10-13-2010, 10:45 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny-j-boy View Post
Frank, next to my Oilers this was the best logo in football I agree, and I wish they would go back to it just like you have it. As a matter of fact a friend ofr mine was at a game long ago where they had the fans vote on changing the logo to the one they have today. He said it was not even a close vote that they all insisted that they not change the helmet and uniform.
You now have a awesome looking field to go along with a beautiful daughter, and lady on your avatar. You are my hero!!!!!!!
Thanks Franny-J-boy. I do like and miss the old Oilers Helmet and uni's. As far as hero's, Ive seen pics that you've had on here, like the last pics from your Halloween party, and man your my Hero. I cant wait for this Halloween. As far as the Pats field cover, the credit goes to Roller.
Old 10-13-2010, 11:53 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Roller can definately do field covers

Along with everything else he does David truely is just an awsome talent and he has done just some amazing boards and field covers. He did my last Oilers cover and installed a metal field to my field.It is sooo beautiful!!!!!!
Thank for the compliments as well Frank. Since i am going through a nasty divorce right now, I don't think I will be doing the halloween thing this year unless I catch a break. You would think that a couple that have no kids could make it an easy divorce, especially when I am giving her everything. All I want is to get away and start my life over. It just goes to reason why it is soo very important to meet good people with their head on straight because your future depends on it. I will say that I am a better man because of all of this though.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:43 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny-j-boy View Post
Along with everything else he does David truely is just an awsome talent and he has done just some amazing boards and field covers. He did my last Oilers cover and installed a metal field to my field.It is sooo beautiful!!!!!!
Thank for the compliments as well Frank. Since i am going through a nasty divorce right now, I don't think I will be doing the halloween thing this year unless I catch a break. You would think that a couple that have no kids could make it an easy divorce, especially when I am giving her everything. All I want is to get away and start my life over. It just goes to reason why it is soo very important to meet good people with their head on straight because your future depends on it. I will say that I am a better man because of all of this though.
I know what you mean. I went through a 3 yr separation, and then divorced this past November. Thank God my daughters were older. This all happened after 20 yrs of marriage, and my daughters and myself didnt see this coming. I have gotten on with my life, but it still stinks at times, because the future i hoped for was shattered, and i still don't know why. Keep your head up, and your faith strong, and youll be just fine. Besides from the pics ive seen, the women flock to you ( way too go ).
Old 10-13-2010, 02:17 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Good job with the worn out turf and especially by the sidelines where the majority of the teams are. In my opinion the old logo is way better than the new one.