Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Solitaire (The all by myself forum)
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2010, 02:33 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default roo

Roo,

Answers to your questions. if the receiver is

1)engaged by a defender.

If the receiver is engaged by a defender @ the time the ball is thrown. That will result in a pass interference call on the defense. First and 10 to the offense

2) out of bounds

Playing stops, there is no reason why a player should run out of bounds when he will be directed at the next stop. Each route is carefully drawn up to run the first stem of thee route and final stem towards the catch.

3)behind the qb

The dice will call for several plays that occur behind the qb that are not running plays. (THIS SECTION WILL NOT REQUIRE THE LASER POINT, JUST THE 4 YARD STICK DUE TO THE ACTION HAPPENING BEHIND THE LINE)
1)quick out to receiver behind the line
2)swing pass to running backs
3)wr screens
***whatever play the dice calls

4)back of the endzone
I have a special section devoted just to red zone play.

a)20 yard line (continue with 2 stops)

b) any pass play beginning at the 15 yard line or less , the receiver will run only the first stem of his route, board stops and pass is thrown within 2 seconds.
***Due note game play changes completely when the red zone is involved.
I have a

1) 2 yard stick
2)3 yard stick

These represent tighter passes thrown in extreme traffic in the endzone. A receiver should not have to run 4 yards to catch the ball when the field is shortened that drastically. If the ball is on the 5 yard line and a pass play is drawn, i will only have the wr run 2 yards to beat the defender to the ball. Being that the defenders are sitting in the endzone waiting for the wr's to come their way.It is up to me to throw a pinpoint pass in the perfect area for the wr to make a play. Back corner of the endzone.
Every football team has special plays designed only for the red zone, i felt i had to follow suit to keep the game realistic for me.

Thanx
mantaraydre