Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Solitaire (The all by myself forum)
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2010, 09:03 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Will the game be broadcast in German?

The Mennonite cheerleaders, after realizing that the 1 inch raise to their hemlines for the playoff games was the inspiration for the Mennonite victories have agreed to go the extra mile! They are taking it all off, one time and one time only to push the team to the top of the WMLMF. These opportunities don't come around more than once and especially for Mennonite cheerleaders as they are sure to be tossed out of the order after this game!

Prediction: Mennonites by 3
Attached Images

—Idiom
3. One Bad Em-F-er, negative shout out; pertaining to weirdwolf: There goes one bad EM-F-er. I mean he can’t play and ain’t never win nothin’!

Old 11-23-2010, 11:29 AM
MFCA MEMBER

It was Mennonites by 3, but after seeing that pic it's now 6 !
Old 11-23-2010, 02:34 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Old 11-23-2010, 03:28 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Klink looks like...

he may be the difference and the Reich's defense is the best.

Defense wins championships and if Klink remembers his role, I think the Reich should pull this out. Although I am not a fan of the Reich, they look more impressive to me.

Reg
Old 11-26-2010, 08:53 AM
MFCA MEMBER

The 2010 WMLMF championship game is over. Wow, what a season it has been. Again, I want to thank everyone who has been following the progress of my league. It was great fun to play, but I will enjoy some time off before I start the next one. I'm already looking forward to it, as the Hawaiian Fire Lizzards and the one and only Kansas City Super Sumos will be joining the league. I'm also going to add my oldest team, as I feel bad for not playing them anymore, so That Seventies Rams team will also be in the frey, which leaves room for one more team that I will need to decide on later. For now, here's the results of the championship game......

Munich Thumps Mennonites To Claim Title

The Munich Third Reich completed the improbable, going from worst to first to win the WMLMF championship on a Franz Schultz field goal with no time remaining as they topped the Mennonites, 17-14. Wilhelm Klink completed 9-15-0 passes for 158 yards and ran for a touchdown, but it was the Munich secondary that stole the show, as they completely shut down the Mennonite passing game with a suffocating coverage. Billy Bob Weisser was held to his worst performance ever, completing only 3 of 12 passes for 45 yards, suffered a sack and also fumbled the ball away deep in Munich territory.

It was a battle of field position in the first quarter, and when Munich had to punt from it’s own 2 yard line, it set up the first score of the game early in the second quarter. Speedy Ezekiel ran from 25 yards out to put the Amish in front, 7-0. Munich came right back and Richard Meier’s 37 yard breakaway run tied the score at 7 all. The ’Nites then marched down the field to the Reich’s 17 yard line, but Weisser was stripped of the ball on a scramble by Klaus Werner and Munich recovered. They then ran out the clock to keep the score at 7-7 for the half.

The Third Reich took the second half kick and went 80 yards on a 13 play drive that culminated in a 2 yard Klink TD run. The Mennonites bounced back and knotted the score at 14 each on a Luthar Lamp TD reception. The two teams exchanged punts, and the Reich took over at their 28 yard line. Klink completed 2 passes, the second of which Meier took to the Mennonite 5 yard line. Klink took a knee 3 times to avoid any chance of a turnover so that they could try for a field goal. Schultz hit the kick, but a penalty nullified it and he had to try again from 5 yards further out. He split the uprights again, and the Third Reich walked off the field as the 2010 WMLMF champions.

The most valuable player of the game award went to the Munich secondary of Dieter Schmidt, Klaus Werner, Dirk Lange and Dirk Braun who combined to cover the Mennonite receivers so well that Weisser often had to throw the ball away. Congratulations to the Reich for their tremendous season after finishing last in 2009 with a 2-8 record.

Billy Bob weisser was under constant pressure from a blitzing Reich defense

Sebastian Keller, #90 tackles Weisser for a loss

Harry Christner, Genesis 3:22, takes down Klink at the 1 yard line for a sack

Meier, #34, scores from 37 yards out

'Colonol' Klink sneaks in for a score to put Munich up 14-7 in 3rd quarter action

Munich's secondary smothered the Mennonite receivers all day, leaving Weisser no option but to throw the ball away
Attached Images

Old 11-26-2010, 09:20 AM
MFCA MEMBER

all i got from this last post you put up was ... RAMS, RAMS, RAMS....

Old 11-28-2010, 11:45 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Post Way to go REICH!!!

I just want to say I enjoyed your WMLMF season,the pictures,stats,and updates,and the teams/players that are in your league!

Truly creative!!!

Enjoy your time off!Looking forward to your next season with the new and old teams(rams) joining your league!