Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2010, 02:58 PM
First Round Draft Pick

Default 2011 convention

What do I need to know about the convention? I have never been before but have made my plans to go at least one day with my brother and his 7 year old electric football fanatic of a son. My nephew has already got me to paint 3 custom teams for him and am working on a 4th, 2 of which are his own design. So what do I need to know? Entry fee? Courtesy rules? etc.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:16 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Go to...

the "Rules World" section in this forum and scroll down to the 2011 Convention Rules.

I believe you can only use Miggle figures painted in any team uniform of your choice. Even your own team creation will work. Just make sure you have a full team in dark and a full team in light/white. If you have any specific rules questions, post a reply in that section of the forum and Mike Gutttman will respond.

Other than that, be ready for a great day or weekend and feel free to venture through-out the hotel. There will be lots of "action" going on in the rooms through-out day/evening and the weeeee hours of the moring, for some.

Enjoy!