Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2011, 11:55 AM
First Round Draft Pick

Default Greetings from Ben Sage Neuhauser

Hello EF Coaches,

I just stopped by as a guest to say "hey" after a long time away from the game. Hope you are all well. I am doing well. I put my EF endeavors on hiatus to pursue my songwriting goals. So far, so good. Put out an album in 2010 -- my first in years. Got some college radio airplay for a couple of songs and a good review in Illinois Entertainer, the largest music montly around here. Playing some nice clubs now and then and writing more songs.

Don't know when I'll get back to EF, but since the Green Bay Packers, my all-time favorite team (and EF team), won the Super Bowl on Sunday I thought it was a great time to touchbase and let you know I'm still around, still remember fondly all my friends in EF, and all the fun we've had over the years. God bless you all, and keep it buzzin!
Best wishes,
Ben Sage Neuhauser
PS -- Go, Pack, Go!
Old 02-10-2011, 12:13 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default WOW!

Ben,

Great to hear from you man. I think the last time I saw you was in Pittsburgh at the Miggle Convention. Glad to hear that you're doing well. Are you ever in touch with Garrett?

RAIDERMAN
Old 02-10-2011, 02:04 PM
MFCA MEMBER

BEN!!!
Man, so good to hear from you! Thanks for sharing about your endeavors and I wish nothing but the best for you! Where are you living now? heck yes, was thrilled the Pack won, doesn't that motivate you to jump back in (even on a smaller basis)?

Take care buddy,
Mark
Old 02-10-2011, 02:27 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Hey Ben

Glad your okay. You and Dave did an excellent job singing the National Anthem at Miggle that one year....
Hope to see you soon on the sidelines of and electric football set.

Hey Mark, looks like he put down Illinois as location. I know Jimbo use to live in that city.

Nat'l
Old 02-10-2011, 02:32 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default good to see you still come by

Ben "the Red Sage" ... glad to see you still kicking...

Song styling is cool...seems like everyone wants in...

did some performing last year myself.... stay in touch and Yes the Packers got their man!!!
Old 02-10-2011, 07:20 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default back from .....

glad to see on solid ground. congrets on your music. believe it or not, I was hopeing the PACKERS WON. keep in touch with us as family members.
K-LO, HOPE THEY PUT ALL THE GLASSES AWAY BEFORE YOU SANG

BRONCOMAN
Old 02-10-2011, 08:23 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Checking In as well

Ben,

Good to hear that all is well with you. I see you have returned to your surname. I am glad to see that you are still pursuing your passion and dreams. It has been a long time since the last convention - even longer since we first met. Miss you big guy.

Keep in touch. If you ever need anything - send me a PM or E-Mail to
edscott7123@comcast.net
Old 02-14-2011, 12:39 AM
First Round Draft Pick

Default Good to hear from you all, too

I knew I could count on the "old guard" of EF to remember me.

Raiderman, Garrett's a facebook friend and I talk to him about once every two years. He's still out in Oakland, but not playing last time we talked. His son was ripping it up in high school though as a linebacker.

Broncoman, I'll keep in touch and if I ever get back to playing I'll still be after that game we never had. Hope all's well in Denver. Think Elway can coach-up Tebow?

Coach K-Lo -- Didn't know you were a performer. Care to elaborate? Love to hear it sometime.

National -- You'll always be Pretty Boy to me. Maybe we'll get in another Green Room Rumble someday.

Mark -- I did pull out my EF Packers and had them on the kitchen table during the NFC Championship and Super Bowl Games for good luck. Was watching Peyton Hillis this year and thinking of you. What do you think of Holmgren running the show in Cleveland? Best to your family and Bill.

Smokestack Ed -- Miss you, too, my friend. Fond memories of great conversations we had, and we even managed to get in a little playing, too. Have faith, we'll have more one of these days. Take care.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:55 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Honestly,
I cannot wait til Holmgren is gone. He fired Mangini, who is a good coach and had the Browns playing well even with a complete lack of talent, and hired Shurmer, whose Uncle coached with Holmgren and whose offense in the two seasons he was coordinator ranked 21st and 26th. This team will not win until Holmgren is gone! Think, Mangini got axed (and Rob Ryan) and yet whose job is it to bring in talent?

Just a few more losing seasons, then another regime change will happen in Cleveland!
Mark