Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2007, 04:07 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default All man Joe

you stole my thunder. I was fixing to post that I was fixing to use that word fixing in my next post. Dang it. I guess when you fixing to do something, you need to just do it. Hey, once you do what you were fixing to do, is it fixed, or done????????????????? Somebody help me with that.

Hey Joe, RD was a riot. I can't wait until Reg does the DVD. The interviews better in the there. RD was asking all those funny questions. The interview jacket was the icing on the cake!

How bout me and Reg going at it in the scrimmage before we took you to the airport? I think I got over on RR?

NATIONAL
Old 09-14-2007, 04:14 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Funny Comment about VP

Hey Corey,

Make sure Reg can put your comment about the Vice President on the DVD.

Peace
Old 09-14-2007, 04:22 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default sorry CorEy..

Didn't mean to steal any thunder, just meant to put on a little mustard but others wouldn't be able to catsup (??? or something like that). The thunder is all yours!

RD and YOU were both hilarious in that commentary booth! It was cool to see you and Reg get a little action on the stadium. Wish we could of done a bit more scrimmaging on the stadium, my team was drooling to get out there too.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:33 PM
JIMBO

Default Christmas List

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A ROUNDTRIP TICKET TO REGGIE WORLD NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm there and I wear a size 10.5 SuperBowl Championship Ring, so size it up RR!
Old 09-14-2007, 09:06 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Hey guys just gathering my thoughts about the TSO this past weekend. FIRST of all Coaches, the word is "FIXIN", not fixing. Man!! I thought we taught you'll better that. I'm Fixin to get on with my post. Now for the good stuff. It was a wonderful experience from day 1 of the TSO, so many fine Coaches, and good people in general. I was looking forward to meeting some coaches that couldn't make it( Jimbo you there), I wanted a hands on lesson on tweaking "Jimbo" style!!, but for the ones that were able to attend, the DFW league members wish to extend a Big Texas Thank You and hope that good times were shared by all of you as they were by us, and we hope to see you'll again next year. We hope that our style of play was enjoyed by all of you. I met some of the better strength tweakers in the hobby and also met some great speed tweakers as well, I was all ears and eyes during these sessions as my knowledge in this hobby continues to grow and hopefully leads me to be a master tweaker and a successfull coach in this hobby. I also had the priveledge to spend some time with a very good customizer( A Michigan Fan at that), Michigan Joe, a good person and good coach. Beenut, congrats on your Championship run, you were methodical and your execution was right on, way to go my brother. Wierdwolf now I know how you got your name. Your Sumu squad was hilarious, I'm sure only you could pull that off. Coaches this was a great weekend for me, one that I'll always remember, why I even broadcasted the championship game with a Philly fan(Pretty boy Corey Johnson) known now as Mr. Fixin!!, Ouch, but I enjoyed it very much.
And last but not least lets give a round of applause to Reg, Rose and the kids for allowing us in their home this past weekend. Hopefully a good time was had by all and we look forward to having you'll down here again next year.
And Remember, To be a Champion you have to Think like a Champion
Until Next Time
RD