Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2007, 06:49 PM
TOM COLLINS

Default I Agree

Every Thing That Has Been Said Is How I Feel To A Tee. We Rush Through Life And Do Not Enjoy The Little Things That Life Gives Us. This Is A Outlet For Some Of Us Just To Get Away From Every Thing We Do. For Some Of Us That Have A Strong Competitive Nature, It Help Us Compete, For Some Of Us It Gives Us A Chance To Be With Our Friends. Thank You For The Fun It Brings Us
Thanks Tom Collins
Old 09-19-2007, 08:47 PM
Coach

Well, one positive aspect of the hobby I've encountered in my own dabblings so far has been the number of people willing to share information and the many useful tips and ideas which have been put up for discussion. I've yet to fully dive into active play but I've been learning much already.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:52 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Imagination

I love this hobby because I can use my imagination. Especially when I build a big board.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:57 AM
MFCA Member #3

Default Excellenty!

Excellent post...the penguins are applauding!
Attached Images

The Silverhorse is ready to ride! Geddy up!
Old 09-20-2007, 10:43 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default I Agree

I agree 100%,.......

And to add that there is a beauty in this hobby of that of model trains . When you have a 0awesome combination of scale art , attention to detal , realism. When how you draw up a scheme , and you put the players in the right position to make plays , then your an eye witness to the action as it unfolds right in front of you.

When you back makes a cut and takes it 80 yards, or when your receiver blows pass the DB , and SS to catch a pass , when your O' line makes all the right blocks , when your LB comes off of a block to sack the QB.

All of this resembles what you see on the NFL Play Book on the NFL NetWork . When art imitates life on a miniature stage the beauty of football shines bright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Joe View Post
I just want to say to all that I've been back in the hobby for about a year now and I want to express how much I have enjoyed it. I'm lucky enough to have a 6 year old son who LOVES to play with me and loves every figure I paint, a good friend in the Chicago area who appreciates the hobby too, as well as several new friends that I've met thru the game. From the artistic creations everywhere to enjoying the presence of others, here's what I think is RIGHT about the hobby.....

Customized figures (and the ability to do them yourself)
Great decals
facemasks, chinstraps, hair, tatoos, knee braces, etc.
Custom detailed teams that look like sets of miniature MacFarlane figures
Tweaking bases for speed and power
lateral moving lineman and the birth of the west coast offense
designing plays and schemes
Great running boards!
Awsome field covers
Reggie's World
3D Realism
Fellowship
Friendship
its the best Father and Son game that I know
The MFCA and this website
the camaraderie that I've experienced at tournaments

I felt that this post is needed when things start to get negative. This hobby is something I do when I don't work and many times after my little kids go to bed. I like the realism and the artistic side of the game as much as playing. When an opponent is able to pull of a well devised play it is something I greatly appreciate and enjoy (almost as much as if I can pull of a good play ). For those of you who are frustrated with the hobby, I think that if you take it a little more light hearted then you will enjoy it so much more. Come on guys, lets have some good "vibes'. Otherwise whats the point?
Joe

GO BLUE (never give up on your team!)