Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2007, 01:05 PM
bigredtops

Default Who makes/tweaks the best bases for speed and for power?

I was wondering who tweaks the best bases..I know a lot of people sell them on here....but whats the best?
Old 11-09-2007, 01:18 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Depends On What You Are Looking For

And Also How You Plan On Building Your Team.....it All Depends On The Coaches Preferences....and How He Wants His Teams To Perform.........I Also Believe There Are Others Out There Who Are Great Tweakers And Just Don't Advertise Their Services......Tom Johnson, Dearell Brevard, Coach K-Lo, Adrian Baxter...and Many Others........sweetka........

Last edited by mozeek : 11-10-2007 at 07:45 AM.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:43 PM
bigredtops

Default sub question

What are the differences between peoples bases....
Old 11-10-2007, 02:01 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Hi There,

I really can't say there is a difference in the bases because I think most coaches use the same bases. My guess is that it comes down to tweaking styles. I think the only difference would be the strength bases used by the coaches in the Tornado Alley League. You may want to contact Geno H about the Tornado Alley strength bases. He has tweaked some for me and I was pleased. As for speed Coach K-Lo and Dearell Brevard have tweaked bases for me in the past. Just for your information some of the Miggle '04 Polo Green Speed bases and the Miggle '06 Orange Speed bases are pretty good right out of the package without being tweaked. Hope this helps.

Coach J
Old 11-11-2007, 12:09 AM
MFCA MEMBER

IMO.... the best bet is to buy some strength bases from several of the tweakers out there... and try to master the art yourself..

If for no other reason than the baddest, meanest, strongest Miggle bases I have had... go away.. Whether I've tweaked them or someone else...

I never use the same bases on my linemen from one game meeting to another... Cuz.. everything I tweak up new is better than the existing.. And it's not just cuz I've gotten better at tweaking..

Due to personal reasons.. (mostly cuz I'm a dumb butt and have done things only a dumb butt would do)... I haven't tweaked anything or touched EF stuff for months... it's all packed up...

BUT... Geno has told me the Tornado Alley F5 bases retweak great, (the Miggle's can be retweaked.. but they are never as good as before)...
I will get back to tweaking the Tornado Alley's as soon as I can...

I've been impressed with Geno and Norberts tweaked bases...
I can't and won't comment on others bases.... Either I haven't had any of their bases in my hands OR.. only saw a couple and wouldn't form any opinion on a tweakers ability on only a couple of bases.. That wouldn't be fair. Unless of course they were monsters.. lol

Last edited by Kansas Bill : 11-11-2007 at 12:11 AM. Reason: I can't believe that the word a-s-s gets *****'d
Old 11-11-2007, 09:44 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeasymoney View Post
like I Sad I'm In The Top 2 When It Comes To Making Strong Bases And I Will Put Money On It, Miggle Makes The Best Base For Making Strong Bases,(the Proline Strong Base)

No One In Kansas Can Make A Strong Base Stronger Then Me!
I'm In One Of The Best Leagues And No One Can Stop Me From Running The Football I'm The Strongest.

Jim Davis

Actually.... I was thinking of you when I made my comment about not rushing to judgement since I hadn't seen more than a "couple" of your bases.. cuz it wouldnt be fair nor a true gauge of strength... And making more comments would be nothing more than flapping my jaws.

Since you've never purchased a single tweaked or untweaked base from me or Geno... you would think you might come up with the same conclusion..

Yes.... I've had good luck with the Miggles in the past .. but they all lose their strength... and end up in my solitaire or the vast majority of the time.. in the scrap heap.... cuz they've got nothing left..
Old 11-11-2007, 12:06 PM
djrobb

I am about to buy a few bases from some of you guys and see for myself...when find the right one, I will buy many from them....I'm working on tweaking myself, but will see whats out there...as for speed, same thing