Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2007, 03:03 AM
19Alworth71

Default Hey how About

EF Players that have moveable body parts.You know heads that turn,Arms that move (up and down?).Waist that will twist in either direction.I figured if the paint wearing off was issue;the players come modeled in the proper colors of the parts of the body that move.I dont know if it would be cost effective.But you would not have to buy so many different figures if you could adjust your figures on the fly so to speak.What do you think?I dont know if the weight may present an issue.And I certainly would not ever see them replacing the fixed position players. I was just thinking of a different option for the EF coach who has everything.
Erick

Last edited by 19Alworth71 : 01-14-2007 at 03:19 AM.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:32 AM
MFCA MEMBER

You will be seeing some of those in the near future. I think someone is working on modular players. They would be nice to have as long as they keep their position during play.
Old 01-14-2007, 01:26 PM
MFCA MEMBER

I purchased an old 620 on ebay a month or so ago..
Had a lot of different figures, a few hog leg, some of the really old base/figure in one..

But I also got some 2 piece figures.. They connected at the waist.. But those figures also had the base connected to the legs..

I think modular figures would be cool..
Geno and I have discussed them as well...
But, the rumor that another manufacturer is going to offer them has put all of that talk on the backburner.. way back.. lol