Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2008, 10:55 AM
SteelerFan1967

Default FootballFigures.com Figures

Got my FIRST figures from FF.com in the mail today...they are excellent!

I bought the 24 player bag...but ended up with 30 figures...

I have seen many pix on this site and the FF.com site, but once you have them "in hand" you get a much better appreciation for the craftsmanship and "balance" of the figures.

I plan on mixing these guys into my other teams so that each team will contain a mix of FootballFigures, Buzzball, Miggle and Jennings players.

Excellent work fellas!
Old 02-14-2008, 11:25 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Now you just got to get a nice solid exacto knife with a wide flat edge for cutting (not the flimsy kind with angled blades).The first FF.com stock pose I painted when I got my first bag was the minister of defense. My favorite all time stock figure! My first team has several stock FF.com poses, now I love to customize them. If you are interested in customizing contact me and I'd love to chat with you.

Here's a tip for any figure...cut off any existing "flash" on the figure and it makes a nice difference when completed. The flash is just the excess plastic that squeezes thru the mold. Try rubbing it off with your finger or run the back side of the exacto across it to remove it (especially if it is on the helmet, arms, or hands).
Joe
Old 02-15-2008, 11:14 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Thanks SteelersFan1967

I have heard that so often from my customers about the craftsmanship and quality of my product. I am really appreciative of those words.

You have no idea how I had to fight for my product line to be accepted in the miniature football community! All I try to do is teach and educate people about the usage of my products. I have no cheerleaders helping to sell what I do.

So when someone comes out publicly and praises my product, I can not help but feel a bit of gratitude for its people like yourself who gives me the energy to hang in there another day. To continue to fight to make the game better.

Regards,

Reginald Rutledge
Footballfigures.com