Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Photo Gallery of Miniature Football
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2008, 01:12 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Sorry. I meant Frank no Jeff.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:12 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default i love those poses

a couple of those guys were really sweet. the whole batch actually. when you get a chance, would mind writing out the roster for that team? i am getting ready to number up a team i did. only if you have time.
great work. only inspires others to keep trying, keep striving or start at it.
i love it!!
Old 02-25-2008, 03:36 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Browns are hot! AFC North challenge?!

I saw one of these cats in person over the weekend and the picture confirms that these Browns are HOT. I thought that Frank may have some talent when I saw his Oilers and now I know for sure. I have done much of my own painting but if I had a team done, I would definently have Frank hook me up!

The Browns have quite a following in the EFL. If memory serves, Mike Carr, Mike Jones (best dressed GLEFL Superbowl 2008), Don Smith and yours truly all coach the Browns. I would like to throw out an idea (or really a challenge) for the MFCA Convention. As you all know we may challenge other coaches and earn points during the event. I would propose a challenge to any coaches who play with the Steelers (or Steeler fans for that matter), or any other AFC North chumps like the Bengals or Ravens.

Who's with Me?!

Who will accept this Challenge?
Old 02-25-2008, 04:22 PM
m.jonez

Cool

oh, i love it!
Old 02-25-2008, 08:26 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Title

With a title like the one I put up on here at the beginning of this thread I don't think there will be too many Steelers or Raven's fans on here to respond.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:21 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Steelers in the House

Steve,
I will take that challenge any day. Steelers fan have no problem getting up for a challenge betweens some brown fans.

Steelers in the house
Greg Hardmon
Old 02-26-2008, 08:15 AM
MFCA MEMBER

I will take that challenge. I am planning to be there. This gives me a good excuse to paint a new Steelers team. Huh, let me see,I think the last time a Browns team won a championship was in the late fifties or early sixties. I wasn't born yet and I'm 41.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:29 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Hey guys look how well Frank applied the facemasks. The brow bar is snug against the helmet. This was done by removing the molded facemask first. I tried this over the weekend and what a difference. There was no rocking and rolling of the mask during application.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:16 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default do the Titans count??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treks1 View Post
I saw one of these cats in person over the weekend and the picture confirms that these Browns are HOT. I thought that Frank may have some talent when I saw his Oilers and now I know for sure. I have done much of my own painting but if I had a team done, I would definently have Frank hook me up!

The Browns have quite a following in the EFL. If memory serves, Mike Carr, Mike Jones (best dressed GLEFL Superbowl 2008), Don Smith and yours truly all coach the Browns. I would like to throw out an idea (or really a challenge) for the MFCA Convention. As you all know we may challenge other coaches and earn points during the event. I would propose a challenge to any coaches who play with the Steelers (or Steeler fans for that matter), or any other AFC North chumps like the Bengals or Ravens.

Who's with Me?!

Who will accept this Challenge?

Steve,

Do the Titans count?? I will take that challenge..........