Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2008, 02:24 AM
Biglock

Default Idea: An all inclusive EF/MF style guide.

Greetings my EF/MF brethren:
With all the new information around, one thing I would love to see would be a style guide. a book or DVD on the various styles of play in the hobby itself, it would make newbies alot more comfortable in understanding the ways the game is played across the country. Devider style,4.0,Weighted, boiled base style, everyway the game is played, what do you guys think?
Old 02-27-2008, 07:34 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default The Tweak

Biglock that would make for a very thick, but good tweak edition. Now we just need folks with the knowledge to step foward. And at know means is this a swipe at anyone. I'd just like to see each innovator of each style step up and showcase their style.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:54 AM
Biglock

Default it would be cool but,

Hey RM it would be great to have the styles creator do the explaining, but I think if a person is well versed and knowledgable in a particular style, i think the explaining wouldnt suffer any.
Old 02-27-2008, 11:42 AM
JIMBO

Default Perfecting My Rules

Hey Lock, while you were M.I.A., I created my HYBRID Rules that incorporates the Strategy Divider, The Action Box, Multi-Stop and Big Boards. Plus it allows for almost every base ever made. I also account for 3 different weight classes to make the players more realistic: OL/DL - 4.0 grams; RBs/QBs/TEs/LBs - 3.6 grams; WRs/DBs - 3.2 grams. Stay tuned.

Oh yeah, despite the fact that these rules are "borrowed" from other sources, I have no plans to trademark or copyright or legalize and restrict their use. BY THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE.

Last edited by JIMBO : 02-27-2008 at 11:44 AM.