Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2008, 06:56 PM
Biglock

Default Stick with Me On This,Its A Big one

Ok the things that make the game itself great are what is the ways we play, Im no great coach but what I find fantastic are coaches than can just flip there style and play anyway you put it in front of them, Don, Reg, Jimbo, DC, Adrian B,Vince P, Beenutt, lil Beenutt, Norb Ive seen u on tape , Mike R, Dewone,Pep, Pat M, Brian H, Frank J, Keith C, Jboy, Mike Pratt, Pat Morris,Geno H, Frank Johnson(rematch Frank please that was a war) The Whole Laefl , Brad Collin (if you ever kick it with him his EF mind is incredible), Bill Porche, (no disrespect to anybody not mentioned but these are cats ive seen or talked EF with so I have learned by watching them play.) these coaches have the ability to adapt to any style of play of MF quickly, I was hoping that one day we could create A One true Unified EF/MF Champion, a concept that would show complete mastery in competition skill and play, and perhaps the concept of a National Champ would draw much more attention to Us
Old 03-14-2008, 09:48 AM
MFCA MEMBER

thanks biglock, I see I have to run the score up on you next time we play and maybe I can get an honorable mention in post like this....

K-Lo
Old 03-14-2008, 04:36 PM
OldSchool

Thumbs up Honorable mention...

Here I'll say it... On the Record:

Coach Lomax is one of the Top coaches in this hobby, and If I could no longer tweak a base, he would be one of the people I'd let tweak my team. For those of you that don't know me personally... that's saying something!!!

Peace,

Don "OldSchool" Smith
Old 03-14-2008, 04:51 PM
WallyJ

Lock,

My friend never name names!

Wally
Old 03-14-2008, 07:47 PM
Biglock

Default no disrespect to anyone

no disrespect to anyone as I said earlier in the post, Klo no disrespect to you either, but it was a qualifying round and you beat me, I really dont care if you run up the score or whatever, The post was reffering to guys I have watched in person or on tape or have talked extensively about EF with, I really dont care if cats get miffed if they werent
included in the post, thats there issue, it was not my intent to disrespect anyone.
Old 03-16-2008, 01:22 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Hey Biglock.... Don't be so emotional... I did sign my post with laughter... I was just kidding..........

You do a fine job when your working, so who give a rat's tail if I start cracking jokes......

Holla anytime

K-LO