Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2007, 07:11 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default My wish list

First my 49ers painted by Will Travers

Second A team painted by Don Smith And The Late Derrick Thomas.

Dearell
BEFL Personail Advisor
Old 01-30-2007, 07:24 PM
MFCA MEMBER

1) Man, that's a tough one A couple of years ago I would have said my late 70's Rams team hands down. But today I would have to say it's a tie between them and my Sasquatch, with the Bozos and the Hawaiian FireLizards ( a surprise gift from my buddy Glenn ) running close behind.

2) What I want is to someday have a game between the Sumos and the Flaming Fairies followed by another game between the SwampMoose and the 'Quatch
Old 01-30-2007, 07:46 PM
MFCA MEMBER

First off want to say again this forum is fantastic! To answer the question, since I'm new to this I don't have much. So my favorites are my newly painted and decaled EAGLES in dark and light jerseys. It's a mixture of Miggle big men and Buzzball(love those) figures. As far as what I want I just ordered a 308 from FootballFigures. Man I can't wait to get it! Just from the pictures alone that guy Reggie Rutledge is superbly talented . I would like to meet him someday. So what I want now is a Reggie stadium (the Link) and those Jennings figures. I apologize for the length of this, but I get pumped just logging on. I'm only competing against my grandsons, I don't know of any leagues here in Louisville. Hopefully I'll be at a tournament or convention ready to rumble with the "big dogs" sometime in the near future.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:20 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default new 308 board

My prized possession is my new 308 Rose Bowl board- what a motor! Now the quality of play matches the realism and beauty of my new highly decorated figures. Being able to play a super high quality game (with low noise) using these amazingly detailed players is just the coolest thing ever!

This message board is probably the big prize for all of us to stay informed (and connected) and it will surely continue to make this hobby even bigger and better!
Old 01-30-2007, 10:38 PM
MFCA MEMBER

1) I would have to say the various throwback teams that I have in my collection.

2) I want some custom figures by Chris Robinson and Dwayne Jennings. That is the only that is missing.

Coach_J
Old 01-30-2007, 10:54 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default hmmmmmmmmmm...lets see

1) of all the teams i have............i would say they come second to my super bowl III field (jets-colts) and my 620 grass endzone.............my reasons are this: the super bowl III set was the first made by tudor and the first super bowl i actually watched on tv..........plus it is a real nice running field.( that helps alot) ..................my 620 grass endzone is the nicest and smoothest game i own (and i have probably owned about 60 to 100 big 620's that i sold).....plus my good friend chuck chinici sold it to me and it will always be special...because he picked it out of about 10 he owned and if he had any better than the one he sent me . it must be a real winner.

2) my original 1967 tudor bigmen collection is very special too.....and even though i dont have the dark rams and a couple teams are a player or 2 short..i am very happy with them and could live forever without purchasing another team.

as far as wants...i dont have any........i have my fields, my bigmen teams and my favorite teams in hogs or haiti...........sure i am still a sucker for a team on ebay from time to time.....even though i very seldom bid enough to win........but hey, i am a fat old bald headed man, my wife loves me and my 2 boys play electric football with their dad...live is pretty darn good
Old 01-30-2007, 10:59 PM
Coach

Default mOst prized ef stuff

My superbowl board cowboys and dolphins I the one I had as a kid and the the Dirk Thomas giants he painted for me when I first met him in 1995.The one thing I want is a Reggie Stadium!!!
Old 01-31-2007, 12:24 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default 2 questions

my tenneesse titans. i have them in every jersey they played in so far.

i want a BRUCE WATTS BOARD. i heard they are the best boards out there.

btower06