Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2008, 06:20 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default a few thoughts to every coach/MF /ef fan

I lose the Pc come time today or tomorrow so A few thoughts before I go off in to that quiet night

Jesus said at Mark 3;25 (and Abraham Lincoln later repeated) A house divided against itself cannot stand...
Ive watched and read some of the threads over the years sometimes get pretty vicious and some times get petty..,,(no names )...but as I was thinking about this I got a thought in my head that this hobby has brought about something that man has not been able to in a long time or ever

THINK ABOUT THIS....were ever you go in this world...there are problems with RACE (there i said it)...BUT IN the MF/EF community for the most part there is racial harmony...NOT PERFECT BUT really good compared to the rest of the country or world for that matter...we don't look at the other coach as Black/white/yellow or red....or whatever...we look at them as a coach...as a opponent friend...mentor....THINK OF THAT FOR A MOMENT we've conquered something that others cannot.......

SOOOOO the reasoning here is IF we've done so well with something that others have not....why cant we just put the petty things about each other aside..AND JUST PLAY..leave your ego at the door and play for the love of the game...if you win GREAT ...if you lose SO WHAT..

example ...A few years ago I was looking for a superbowl 5 set....someone here ( will not name him)..said he had a set for $125.00..so I got his addy and sent it to him in good faith....I never got the set but got all kinds of excuses... I mentioned on the other chat board but...trying to be christian I let it go.....I could have made a huge fuss and when he was at Detroit I also could have made a scene..BUT for the love of the Game and community I let it go..and forgave said person..........and even though I wont forget it ill let it go

WE NEED UNITY so dont sweat the small stuff......if its small let it go...if you get beat let it go...try again..guys as i have come to realize LIFE IS TOO SHORT....so break out a cold one turn on the set and let the game begin...

so long take care and may god bless each and every one of you fine coaches and gentlemen....your all great persons and I hope too see you all over the gridiron...Brian Wittkop sr

Last edited by wolverine : 04-01-2008 at 06:30 AM.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:30 AM
MFCA MEMBER

Default Well Said my Friend

Wisdom has entered the door.

Reg
Old 04-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Tron1984

Default Wolverine Go in Peace!

Well said,
You make one very important point! Most of us overloook this acheivement!
Let's be serious about race relations in America. We all have favorites, stereotypes and miss concepts about each other, especially where race is involved. Many Americans have learned to adapt, adjust or assimilate to each other, but nowhere have I seen the openess more prevalent than in this electric football community. Of course there have been some rivalry and distance, but the good of the group always prevails! Tron likes all of you guys and I want it to stay that way! Let's show the country how it's done! Blacks and Whites playing together! Martin's dream is a reality with in our society. Can't help myself, Obama '08! I'm such a bad boy today! See yah around Wolverin!