Miniature Football Home  

Go Back   Miniature Electric Football Forums > Miniature Electric Football Tailgate Party
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2008, 06:39 PM
MFCA YOUTH MEMBER

Default Tweaking Prolines for speed.

I have asked for TTC tweaking, but now I want to know how to tweak a proline strong (rounded or straight front) rookie base to run very straight, but fast. I would like to know how to tweak a proline rookie to run as fast as possible, not caring about the direction, and I want to get a proline rookie to run fairly straight, but very fast (like a wide receiver.) I would also like to know how to tweak a strong, but straight proline rookie.
ALL BASES ARE PROLINE STRONG STRAIGHT FRONT OR ROUNDED FRONT ROOKIE.
Thanks for any responses.
Old 05-27-2008, 06:57 PM
MFCA MEMBER

Default hey mike

You will get some good responses to this, so be patient.

but what i can offer you is,

PRACTICE.

This part of the hobby takes a llloooooonnnnnngggggggg time to get.
and i am not talking about hours either.

But like i said before buddy, you are on the right track with everything. your posts get better and better.
have not forgot the footballs either. had to use some for my club, but i have more. when i sort through, they will head on out there to ya.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:21 PM
JIMBO

Default Search

All ya gotta do is click on the [Search] in the green header above and type "tweaking proline rookies." You'll get about 8 different threads with plenty of input from the experts to get you started. If you still have questions after that, ask specifically so we can answer specifically.

Good Luck.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:11 PM
MFCA YOUTH MEMBER

Default Jimbo...

Jimbo the posts included 2 of mine, to buying first run prolines, tweaking an f-5 base, a thread with no tips, strong/fast proline bases question, normal simple tips I've heard before, the next just said to ask Mike Pratt, and the last what bases to use. I would like to know if you were going to tweak a running back (fast, but runs very straight), the world's fastest man, and a WR (to run very fast, but run fairly straight.) When I say the world's fastest man, I mean the fastest possible base (doesn't have to run very straight.) I would like the experts to explain how to tweak these in steps, like 1,2,,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, ect. Thanks though Jimbo for answering my post. I would like a few more replies.
Thanks everyone,
Michael

Last edited by Taylor : 05-28-2008 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Made a few mistakes